Honored Contributor

Downton Abbey Trailer

[ Edited ]

Downton Abbey begins in the UK September 20th but we have to wait until January 3rd.

The trailer doesn't give away any spoilers, although maybe a few hints at what is to come.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/downton-abbey-season-6-trailer-good-period-article-1.234...

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

I love this show and I'm disappointed that it is the last season.  I wonder how it will end?

Honored Contributor

Time to say goodbye

Respected Contributor

@lulu2

I am glad you used the tearful emoti as it is exactly how I feel about the demise of this beautiful program.  I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it and am sorry to see it go.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

lulu, I know!  The music really got to me on the trailer, I love that song, anyway.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

@lulu2

I am glad you used the tearful emoti as it is exactly how I feel about the demise of this beautiful program.  I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it and am sorry to see it go.

I could not agree more.  Over the weekend I saw the trailer and pictures. I thought despite the fact we are not too far into the future, some of the characters look significantly older.

I have a friend in GB who will spoil me after each episode. I'm one of those people that worries too much if I do not know what's coming.

Honored Contributor

I read something last week - there is talk about a movie after the series ends.  Nothing definite, but it would be great, wouldn't it?

Thanks for posting the trailer, Noel.

Esteemed Contributor

I recently bought a Prime membership ... the first thing I did was watch Seasons l through 4 on my computer last week.  I'm saving Season 5 for later (or maybe not ...).   Don't know why I never watched this show until now!  

You can pre-order Season 6 now for release in early January ... I'm going to do that.

Honored Contributor

Re: Downton Abbey Trailer

[ Edited ]

@SoX wrote:

I recently bought a Prime membership ... the first thing I did was watch Seasons l through 4 on my computer last week.  I'm saving Season 5 for later (or maybe not ...).   Don't know why I never watched this show until now!  

You can pre-order Season 6 now for release in early January ... I'm going to do that.

Hi SoX Heart We didn't watch it until after Season 4 either.  (I don't know what we were thinking).   We got caught up on 1-4 on Prime (love Prime) then watched 5 as it aired.

Thanks for letting us know you can pre-order 6!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12

Hey, MJ!   I think the price is $34-something.   I'm also going to order the DVD for the first 5 seasons, too.