Respected Contributor

Re: Down the black hole.....

@LoriMI wrote:

I totally believe you.  It's been happening to me.  @onewhiteSparrow

@LoriMI,  tell me what you experienced.   

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@onewhiteSparrow been to the the 1840's many times and the early 1930's Hollywood.   Hollywood at the night clubs.

Respected Contributor

@LoriMI wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow been to the the 1840's many times and the early 1930's Hollywood.   Hollywood at the night clubs.

@LoriMI,  Tell me how you got there or what happened to get you there.

Esteemed Contributor

I have known of others who enter portals and see things.  They claim to be able to call up past times.  Seems kind of dangerous to me because some things need to be undisturbed. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I have known of others who enter portals and see things.  They claim to be able to call up past times.  Seems kind of dangerous to me because some things need to be undisturbed. 

..............................................................................................

Dangerous?   I will tell you what has been dangerous; humans.  

During every mystical experience it has been educational learning something new and different each time.   Which caused me to pause in wonder and awe over the mystery of what I saw and heard.   I was never harmed in any way.  Everything has been pure magic.  I use such words as "magic" or "mystical" or "mystery" because that is what it looked like and felt like....it was as if my reality world turned into a magical faiytale of reality.   Everything was gentle, goodness and comfort to me.  "Magic" is something that can not be explained. 

Don't misunderstand me this path has been hard to travel.   Really hard in many ways.  What made it hard was how humans reacted when I told them....each time I had to stop because I saw they could not handle what I was telling them.  I didn't like seeing them uncomfortable or scared.   Many got scared and told me such things was part of evil things,  and I was working with evil... adding that I am evil too.    Sooooo, I had to back down and keep my mouth shut and never again speak of such things to them again.  It seems like I traveled the path of silence.

Why do I keep talking about this?   I guess I am driven with a Knowing.   I have knowledge of something wonderful in our reality on this planet.  

When I started this topic of "Black Holes" I had no idea I would enter this part of such things.   Door ways into other dimensions does not have to be giant size like outer space has black holes or door ways...but earth has tiny door ways or tiny black holes that open and brings us into them to enter another dimensions.  

Don't worry about me.  This is a major blessing to my soul that is on a journey of traveling the forever energy path.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry I steered you into another topic.  I am familiar with what you wrote but have not experienced it myself.  It still happens to those who are selected or know someone who takes them there. 

You have heard the expression "Don't cast your pearls before swines".  I would caution you to share - espcially hear on these forums.  Lots of resentful folks who don't like "the suit they were given" to play out in life. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

..............................................................................................

Dangerous?   I will tell you what has been dangerous; humans.  

During every mystical experience it has been educational learning something new and different each time.   Which caused me to pause in wonder and awe over the mystery of what I saw and heard.   I was never harmed in any way.  Everything has been pure magic.  I use such words as "magic" or "mystical" or "mystery" because that is what it looked like and felt like....it was as if my reality world turned into a magical faiytale of reality.   Everything was gentle, goodness and comfort to me.  "Magic" is something that can not be explained. 

Don't misunderstand me this path has been hard to travel.   Really hard in many ways.  What made it hard was how humans reacted when I told them....each time I had to stop because I saw they could not handle what I was telling them.  I didn't like seeing them uncomfortable or scared.   Many got scared and told me such things was part of evil things,  and I was working with evil... adding that I am evil too.    Sooooo, I had to back down and keep my mouth shut and never again speak of such things to them again.  It seems like I traveled the path of silence.

Why do I keep talking about this?   I guess I am driven with a Knowing.   I have knowledge of something wonderful in our reality on this planet.  

When I started this topic of "Black Holes" I had no idea I would enter this part of such things.   Door ways into other dimensions does not have to be giant size like outer space has black holes or door ways...but earth has tiny door ways or tiny black holes that open and brings us into them to enter another dimensions.  

Don't worry about me.  This is a major blessing to my soul that is on a journey of traveling the forever energy path.  

OWS, you frequently refer to telling humans.  I often find your phrasing odd and finally decided to ask the question are you not human as we know humans and/or have you communicated with species other than those that initially "educated" you?

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

@Marp wrote:

OWS, you frequently refer to telling humans.  I often find your phrasing odd and finally decided to ask the question are you not human as we know humans and/or have you communicated with species other than those that initially "educated" you?

................................................................................

Marp,  is the term "human" is what bothers you?    Should I say "people", "man", "woman"?    I like the term "human" because we are humans.  Not sure what the problem is with how I use words in how I talk.  

I have talked with different species and so have you.

As for my education I have learned more after I got out of school.  Beyond any doubt.

Did I answer your questions?   Not sure what you want from me.  

Respected Contributor

@shamalamadingdong4 wrote:

Have you contacted NASA about this?  Maybe you should go along for the ride just to make sure everything goes okay.

@shamalamadingdong4,   No I didn't contact NASA.   I contacted the person that holds the highest office in our country which was President Ronald Reagan.   I knew this was important and he needed to know that a flying saucer was 5 feet over our house.   Told him what happened and drew a picture for him.   Later I received a Air Force letter head letter from a Col. in the Air Force and he told me it was his job to answer for the President about such matters.   

President Ronald Reagan showed he had aliens from outer space always on his mind when he gave the same message to different groups for many years.    He gave the message to teens in High School in 1985.   And President Mikhail Gorbachev in 1988.  And at the United Nations General Assembly in 1987.  

Part of his message was:  "I occasionally think how quickly our diferences worldwide, would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world."  

Honored Contributor

Just an FYI, but we aren't just homo sapiens. 

Those of us who have ancestors from Europe are also part Neanderthal, studies show we got our skin and hair from them.

There are also about two other non-human but related species whose DNA most of us carry.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices