Respected Contributor

Re: Down the black hole.....

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

Mods.... I keep having problem posting a message.   

antimatter interference more then likely.................................raven

I been having problems on every topic and every time I wanted to post.   

I was going to bed so I kept trying to post the message so the Mods could work on the problem tonight.   Or early tomorrow.

............. now about that antimatter......

The dark is always trying to get the light. 

Contributor

Slow clap for this thread.

giphy.gif

Honored Contributor

I would suggest giving NASA or JPL a call...............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I was reading that one black hole went to sleep. (of course other black holes might do the same action)   It just shut down for months.    Months later it woke up again.  

During that time we could enter with a rocket ship with lights, camera with sound to look around inside that black hole.  Of course we might never see that rocket ship but we could get a closer look inside.   

Valued Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

What we have done in the past is just float ships in space.   We never have rattled space and woke up space.  We need to move space around....make a wave out there...send motions across space.   Wake space up.

That looks pretty arrogant to me.  Space is awake.  We're the ones who are sleeping.

Esteemed Contributor

Your rocket would be destroyed before any sound or recordings could be heard.  The enormous stress and pressure would destroy it. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

You all are way over my head and brain on this topic. I think I need to go to were my brain understands what someone is trying to say.

Esteemed Contributor

Sparrow

Actually, it might prove more than interesting if we shot a large nuke down, way, way down a dormant volcano.  It could go off and we might have some fusion of the plates so that there would no longer be anymore quakes. 

Maybe sending a probe of sort through a wormhole would be more interesting as opposed to a black hole. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

@shamalamadingdong4 wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

What we have done in the past is just float ships in space.   We never have rattled space and woke up space.  We need to move space around....make a wave out there...send motions across space.   Wake space up.

That looks pretty arrogant to me.  Space is awake.  We're the ones who are sleeping.

..........................................................................................

If a major black hole goes to sleep for months...and wakes up later.... you betch space goes to sleep.  

You calling me "irrogant"?   Interesting no one has ever called me that before.   Oh well, those are your thoughts ...not mine.  

Respected Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

Your rocket would be destroyed before any sound or recordings could be heard.  The enormous stress and pressure would destroy it. 

I was thinking we should do this while a black hole is asleep.