Respected Contributor

I think what we need to do is build a rocket ship with a powerful camera that has a powerful sound system.   Send it over to a black hole knowing that the black hole will pull that rocket ship deep into the black hold.   

While our rocket ship enters that hole....we get to see on film what is inside that black hole.  Also we get to listen to sounds.  

I think our rocket ship needs our most powerful strong light to light up that black hole.   Would be fun to see what we could find.  And what if we get to see major amounts of images of things we have no idea was there.   

I can hear it now...oh we should spend our money on this or that.  

Well we are spending our money on this and that.  

Space is expanding which effects our weather and it is going to get worse the more we expand.   Nothing we can do about that.  We are parasites riding this planet.   Best we go out there and find another location so we can get off of this planet.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Down the black hole.....

I thought anything that entered would be crushed.  

Respected Contributor

We don't really know for a fact.   We could film and get sounds while we enter that area.

Respected Contributor

You might want to do a little research on black holes........especially "tidal forces" and "dissolution"........................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

Our rocket could shoot a strong rocket full of fire to see what happens.    What if we drop a large thing that goes BANG down that hole?   See what happens then.   Maybe we need to shake up that black hole to see what it is really all about.

Respected Contributor

Too much guessing about space.   We need to rock and roll things out there.   Wake up space.

Respected Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

Too much guessing about space.   We need to rock and roll things out there.   Wake up space.

Sounds very interesting sparrow but what if there were disastrous consequences to the solar system?

Valued Contributor

Smiley Embarassed

Respected Contributor

With space expanding earth is on a track of danger now...so we might as well see what we can do.   No more guessing.

There is no try....only Do.

Respected Contributor

If that black hole tries to crush our stuff we could blow up that black hole where it can't do that to our rocket ships.