Honored Contributor

Re: Down the black hole.....

[ Edited ]

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

Speed could come into play.....fast I am somewhere else.   In a flash!

Time comes into play I know.   I already explained.

Speed.... I go some where else.....fast.

What about traveling at the Speed of Light.   I am Light (energy) too.  

I know...I know some are thinking that can't be so.  Well all I can say is I Know.

Now where is that black hole?   (smile)  

We have waves all around us all the time.... everything vibratates (moves).  

@onewhiteSparrow

This sounds very much like several books about Druids I have read.

...........................................................................................

@Drythe,

@Drythe What I am talking about has been written about for thousands of years.   I know few experience such mysteries.  Few tell others.  But the internet allows me to talk while hidden and from harms way of some that get scared of what I tell them.

In my past I visited with Manly Hall at his wonderful private library daily.   At "The Philosophical Research Society" in Los Angeles, Ca.     We had daily talks about the mysteries.   He helped me a lot when no one else could.  

Some humans have experienced The Mysteries and just didn't tell others.   Some wrote books.  Some painted on buildings or painted pictures in caves.  Statues was carved on large temples or buildings.    Experiences were written in world religions.  Every country around the world has books that tell of what I am talking about.    

The drawings and carvings of spirials was talking about the black holes of energy which date as far back in history as 2,500 B.C.   Some are drawn in Knowth, Ireland....at Newgrange.   I visited that location and it blew me away with the ideas of that place.  Magic happened there and it was connected to the solar system and time on earth to do with the sun rays coming down into that location on one day a year.   What they built is the size of a foot ball field.  They carried large white stones miles to make that place.   

Yeah,  black holes have been with the few on this planet.  In outer space and right here on this planet.  

@onewhiteSparrow

That was my point.

.................................................................................................

@Drythe,   If we know and have proof that such things has always been experienced by the few all around the world....why do people keep with their jokes about the people that talk about experiencing such things?

News makes fun of the subject.   Religions teach others it is evil spirits or demons and that person is working with evil forces.   People in this forum seem to need to keep making jokes and sending tin foil hat pictures...being mean spirited.  

Some talk as if the few that has experienced the mysteries are damaged goods in some way... because... they have not seen or experienced such things.   I keep wondering and asking myself why they are not allowed to experience such things. 

Oh well... any way we look at life it is just our own private journey we travel.  Every path can't be the same.  We are not clones.  We are different.  

If that is a serious question and not a rhetorical one, I think it has to do with your writing style. happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

I know...I know some are thinking that can't be so.  Well all I can say is I Know.

@onewhiteSparrow

...........................................................................................

@Drythe,

@Drythe What I am talking about has been written about for thousands of years.   I know few experience such mysteries.  Few tell others.  But the internet allows me to talk while hidden and from harms way of some that get scared of what I tell them.

In my past I visited with Manly Hall at his wonderful private library daily.   At "The Philosophical Research Society" in Los Angeles, Ca.     We had daily talks about the mysteries.   He helped me a lot when no one else could.  

Some humans have experienced The Mysteries and just didn't tell others.   Some wrote books.  Some painted on buildings or painted pictures in caves.  Statues was carved on large temples or buildings.    Experiences were written in world religions.  Every country around the world has books that tell of what I am talking about.    

The drawings and carvings of spirials was talking about the black holes of energy which date as far back in history as 2,500 B.C.   Some are drawn in Knowth, Ireland....at Newgrange.   I visited that location and it blew me away with the ideas of that place.  Magic happened there and it was connected to the solar system and time on earth to do with the sun rays coming down into that location on one day a year.   What they built is the size of a foot ball field.  They carried large white stones miles to make that place.   

Yeah,  black holes have been with the few on this planet.  In outer space and right here on this planet.  

@onewhiteSparrow

That was my point.

.................................................................................................

@Drythe,   If we know and have proof that such things has always been experienced by the few all around the world....why do people keep with their jokes about the people that talk about experiencing such things?

News makes fun of the subject.   Religions teach others it is evil spirits or demons and that person is working with evil forces.   People in this forum seem to need to keep making jokes and sending tin foil hat pictures...being mean spirited.  

Some talk as if the few that has experienced the mysteries are damaged goods in some way... because... they have not seen or experienced such things.   I keep wondering and asking myself why they are not allowed to experience such things. 

Oh well... any way we look at life it is just our own private journey we travel.  Every path can't be the same.  We are not clones.  We are different.  

If that is a serious question and not a rhetorical one, I think it has to do with your writing style. happy

.................................................................................................................................

@faeriemoon,  You have got to be kidding?   Gosh darn it... makes me think to not answer your silly comment.  What the heck.  

As to my "writing style."    Daily....In my past I hand wrote information on how to rework New Designs of planes and jets.   The hundreds and thousands of workers that build the new designs would make mistakes.  I had to tell them how to correct the problem with my "writing style".

Some times their work would not work because of how the blue print was drawn;  it could not be built that way.  Or the air plane part did not fit the plane.   Sooooo, I had to hand write how to fix or rework per blue print....more often I had to get with the blue print designer to redraw his design.   I had to explain to all the workers daily and I hand wrote using my "writing style" to explain what to do.  When they finished building the new design I inspected everyones work to make darn sure it was built per blue print....yeah, again using my "writing style."  

All those many stressful years making sure those new designs was built to keep everyone safe, and to make sure it got off the ground...I never had any higher ups or any of my many bosses or all those thousands of workers say anything about my "writing style."  

Also for many years I had another major scary job where I carried a gun where I had to report back daily...yeah again using my own "writing style."  Not once did any boss or anyone else say anything about my "writing style". 

And another major job where I hired many ...gave them jobs...I again hand wrote information for everyone....again no one said anything about my "writing style."  

Gosh darn it.....but I come to a shopping forum and some ladies need to be mean and talking without a good spirit needs to put me down for my "writing style."  

Have a nice day.  And work at being nice....because nice matters.

Honored Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow

@Drythe,

@onewhiteSparrow

That was my point.

.................................................................................................................................

@faeriemoon,  You have got to be kidding?   Gosh darn it... makes me think to not answer your silly comment.  What the heck.  

As to my "writing style."    Daily....In my past I hand wrote information on how to rework New Designs of planes and jets.   The hundreds and thousands of workers that build the new designs would make mistakes.  I had to tell them how to correct the problem with my "writing style".

Some times their work would not work because of how the blue print was drawn;  it could not be built that way.  Or the air plane part did not fit the plane.   Sooooo, I had to hand write how to fix or rework per blue print....more often I had to get with the blue print designer to redraw his design.   I had to explain to all the workers daily and I hand wrote using my "writing style" to explain what to do.  When they finished building the new design I inspected everyones work to make darn sure it was built per blue print....yeah, again using my "writing style."  

All those many stressful years making sure those new designs was built to keep everyone safe, and to make sure it got off the ground...I never had any higher ups or any of my many bosses or all those thousands of workers say anything about my "writing style."  

Also for many years I had another major scary job where I carried a gun where I had to report back daily...yeah again using my own "writing style."  Not once did any boss or anyone else say anything about my "writing style". 

And another major job where I hired many ...gave them jobs...I again hand wrote information for everyone....again no one said anything about my "writing style."  

Gosh darn it.....but I come to a shopping forum and some ladies need to be mean and talking without a good spirit needs to put me down for my "writing style."  

OK. straight face

Respected Contributor

LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow

@Drythe,

@onewhiteSparrow

That was my point.

@onewhiteSparrow  I personally didn't see faeriemoon's comment as being mean,  but just making an observation. However, I am not the interpreter of the forum.  The description you gave of your past work experience, says that you obviously have a gift mechanically, perhaps an engineer.  Perhaps your gift isn't grammatical.....so what?  It sounds as if the people you worked with and worked for felt you were filling your job description which from the sound of it, didn't have anything to do "writing style".  If you were getting across what needed to be, then why would they ever mention your style of writing? 

BTW this is not being mean, but your writing style is unique, different than most.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

BTW this is not being mean, but your writing style is unique, different than most.

@onewhiteSparrow  I personally didn't see faeriemoon's comment as being mean,  but just making an observation. However, I am not the interpreter of the forum.  The description you gave of your past work experience, says that you obviously have a gift mechanically, perhaps an engineer.  Perhaps your gift isn't grammatical.....so what?  It sounds as if the people you worked with and worked for felt you were filling your job description which from the sound of it, didn't have anything to do "writing style".  If you were getting across what needed to be, then why would they ever mention your style of writing? 

.............................................................................................................

@tends2dogs,   Most of the multi-millionairs that I know that started their own company has only a high school education.  Almost all are bad spellers.  

Most of the inventors write bad and spell bad.  Almost all of them talk and write different.    

What I think is they just refused to be a clone to write like that or write like this....or to talk like this and talk like that......or to think like that or think like this.   Understand?  

While others that never did much with their life write nice and neat, and are great spellers.  Understand?    It is them that love to put down how others spell and write in this forum.  

Guess what?   All and I mean all of those people that created jobs for the masses pay someone to write and spell for them when needed.   

The other point is there are a lot of females in this forum that love to make fun of me just because I had the wonderfulness of experiencing The Mysteries.   Einstein said anyone that has not stood in awe of the mysteries are as good as dead.  He knew how important the Mysteries are to the human.  Makes me think he too experienced The Mysteries.

I keep bringing this topic up because people should stop being mean about this subject.  They can use the cover of "writing style" for reason to make fun of me....but how do they explain when they use the picture of tin hats and laughing?   Or showing a flying saucer and laughing?   They are showing how unkind they are and using a weak spirit of self.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now as for me....I am going to get ready to meet 8 ladies for dinner,  and later go see a cartoon movie of "Hotel Transylvania2".  

Dracula opens his castle as a hotel for humans.  

Will be pleasent and happy.   Good night.

Esteemed Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

.............................................................................................................

@tends2dogs,   Most of the multi-millionairs that I know that started their own company has only a high school education.  Almost all are bad spellers.  

Most of the inventors write bad and spell bad.  Almost all of them talk and write different.    

What I think is they just refused to be a clone to write like that or write like this....or to talk like this and talk like that......or to think like that or think like this.   Understand?  

While others that never did much with their life write nice and neat, and are great spellers.  Understand?    It is them that love to put down how others spell and write in this forum.  

Guess what?   All and I mean all of those people that created jobs for the masses pay someone to write and spell for them when needed.   

The other point is there are a lot of females in this forum that love to make fun of me just because I had the wonderfulness of experiencing The Mysteries.   Einstein said anyone that has not stood in awe of the mysteries are as good as dead.  He knew how important the Mysteries are to the human.  Makes me think he too experienced The Mysteries.

I keep bringing this topic up because people should stop being mean about this subject.  They can use the cover of "writing style" for reason to make fun of me....but how do they explain when they use the picture of tin hats and laughing?   Or showing a flying saucer and laughing?   They are showing how unkind they are and using a weak spirit of self.

@onewhiteSparrow  IF what you speak about, the Mysteries, that you experienced is true, then you are certainly in a tiny, elite group.  The majority has never heard of what you are speaking about and therefore find it an alien concept. (pardon the term)  If you stop the man on the street and ask him about the mysteries, he won't know what you are talking about.  The only mysteries that I know of and believe with all my heart are the mysteries that were given to the apostle Paul from the risen Lord Jesus.  They are the revelations of the body or the church.  It is a shame that you feel attacked or misunderstood,  but as an intelligent person, you have to understand  some of the meanness shown on this forum.  I am not saying that it is right.  It is not.  Whether your story is true or not, it certainly is unique.

Your observation of successful people was spot on.  My husband was and without a college degree.  He barely made it though high school. 

BTW, my observation of the way you write (speak?) makes me think that you are foreign......English is not your first language.  Just a thought....

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs wrote:

BTW, my observation of the way you write (speak?) makes me think that you are foreign......English is not your first language.  Just a thought....

.........................................................................................................

@tends2dogs,  I was born in the United States.  The only language I know is English.  

Honored Contributor

For the record OWS, I am very open to all the possibilities you express.