Re: Down the black hole.....

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHte24GGHD4

Clever play on words!

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

Speed could come into play.....fast I am somewhere else.   In a flash!

Time comes into play I know.   I already explained.

Speed.... I go some where else.....fast.

What about traveling at the Speed of Light.   I am Light (energy) too.  

I know...I know some are thinking that can't be so.  Well all I can say is I Know.

Now where is that black hole?   (smile)  

We have waves all around us all the time.... everything vibratates (moves).  

@onewhiteSparrow

This sounds very much like several books about Druids I have read.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

I know...I know some are thinking that can't be so.  Well all I can say is I Know.

@onewhiteSparrow

...........................................................................................

@Drythe,

@Drythe What I am talking about has been written about for thousands of years.   I know few experience such mysteries.  Few tell others.  But the internet allows me to talk while hidden and from harms way of some that get scared of what I tell them.

In my past I visited with Manly Hall at his wonderful private library daily.   At "The Philosophical Research Society" in Los Angeles, Ca.     We had daily talks about the mysteries.   He helped me a lot when no one else could.  

Some humans have experienced The Mysteries and just didn't tell others.   Some wrote books.  Some painted on buildings or painted pictures in caves.  Statues was carved on large temples or buildings.    Experiences were written in world religions.  Every country around the world has books that tell of what I am talking about.    

The drawings and carvings of spirials was talking about the black holes of energy which date as far back in history as 2,500 B.C.   Some are drawn in Knowth, Ireland....at Newgrange.   I visited that location and it blew me away with the ideas of that place.  Magic happened there and it was connected to the solar system and time on earth to do with the sun rays coming down into that location on one day a year.   What they built is the size of a foot ball field.  They carried large white stones miles to make that place.   

Yeah,  black holes have been with the few on this planet.  In outer space and right here on this planet.  

Honored Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow

...........................................................................................

@Drythe,

@Drythe What I am talking about has been written about for thousands of years.   I know few experience such mysteries.  Few tell others.  But the internet allows me to talk while hidden and from harms way of some that get scared of what I tell them.

In my past I visited with Manly Hall at his wonderful private library daily.   At "The Philosophical Research Society" in Los Angeles, Ca.     We had daily talks about the mysteries.   He helped me a lot when no one else could.  

Some humans have experienced The Mysteries and just didn't tell others.   Some wrote books.  Some painted on buildings or painted pictures in caves.  Statues was carved on large temples or buildings.    Experiences were written in world religions.  Every country around the world has books that tell of what I am talking about.    

The drawings and carvings of spirials was talking about the black holes of energy which date as far back in history as 2,500 B.C.   Some are drawn in Knowth, Ireland....at Newgrange.   I visited that location and it blew me away with the ideas of that place.  Magic happened there and it was connected to the solar system and time on earth to do with the sun rays coming down into that location on one day a year.   What they built is the size of a foot ball field.  They carried large white stones miles to make that place.   

Yeah,  black holes have been with the few on this planet.  In outer space and right here on this planet.  

@onewhiteSparrow

That was my point.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow

@Drythe,

@onewhiteSparrow

That was my point.

.................................................................................................

@Drythe,   If we know and have proof that such things has always been experienced by the few all around the world....why do people keep with their jokes about the people that talk about experiencing such things?

News makes fun of the subject.   Religions teach others it is evil spirits or demons and that person is working with evil forces.   People in this forum seem to need to keep making jokes and sending tin foil hat pictures...being mean spirited.  

Some talk as if the few that has experienced the mysteries are damaged goods in some way... because... they have not seen or experienced such things.   I keep wondering and asking myself why they are not allowed to experience such things. 

Oh well... any way we look at life it is just our own private journey we travel.  Every path can't be the same.  We are not clones.  We are different.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Guess what?   This black hole sure forced me to learn.  Ugg.   Had to do it.  Darn.

Brane theory is a spacetime object that is a solution to the Einstein equation.  

String theory.

M theory.

Dimensions, height, dept, width, time, space, speed, black hole.  (smile)

Humans sure are lost on this planet not really knowing how we came to Be.

Wonder who came before we came?  Who will come after us?   The main thing is we are here now....best we use it the best we can.  Oh well...down that black hole.  

This is finished.  Done.  Ended.  Thats all folks.  (smile)  

Honored Contributor

'Lost In Space'. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).