Contributor

Hi-

I normally hang out in jewelry but I figured for a dog question, best to come to the pet people. So here's my question. Every day, I walk my dog and see dogs all around my neighborhood behind fences, stuck in little outdoor cages, or behind people's windows that never ever not once get walked. These dogs break my heart. They look at me when my dog and I walk past like they wish we could take them with us because what dog doesn't want to go for a walk. I can't stand it! Then as I'm walking I see all these people going for their daily walks around the neighborhood. So I started thinking - what if there were some way I could hook up the people going for a walk with the dogs that never get to go for walks. Like some kind of dog walking matchmaking clearinghouse. That's as far as I got because as soon as I thought of it I immediately started thinking (1) there's tons of potential liability issues; (2) how, practically speaking, would you implement something like that; and (3) how would you get the word out about it.

Anyone have any thoughts, ideas, suggestions at all. Thanks.