Respected Contributor

Re: Does your browser ever get jumpy?

On 3/29/2015 Divine said:

I've been using Chrome. Occasionally my webpage will automatically, and rapidly, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. When I attempt to scroll back up it won't let me. I have to close the page I'm on, or even close the browser, and then start up again in order for it to function normally. Hope this makes sense.

I know exactly what you mean because I tried Chrome before Opera. When Opera gets jumpy (hasn't today) it isn't anything like that.

Honored Contributor

On 3/29/2015 Ilikeshade said:

Thanks everyone. I've been using the Opera browser for over a year now and really like the layout. Had problems with I.E. and Firefox too. I know I should give up yahoo email but the spam box does a pretty good job of catching the bad stuff. I never open any of that plus check my inbox very carefully.

Hi, found! It's been a long time since I tried Opera, and then it was just a test drive. I do use Opera mini on my iPhone or iPad, since it a data saver, but it's kind of a clunky app. I like Firefox better than the others for my Mac. I think the housekeeping I mentioned can clear up a number of problems -- hope you have some success since a jumpy browser is the last thing you need!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Thanks Doob!

Honored Contributor

On 3/29/2015 Ilikeshade said:

Thanks Doob!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Only when the cops are patrolling the neighborhood.