Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does it look blue to you?

Yes, it's blue and was professionally done I'm sure.  She looks adorable.  It's all the rage out on the west coast.  You can buy the spray at Walgreen's & it washes out.  My grandson had his done red at the salon, but it faded fast, so he will get the spray next.

Honored Contributor

I've clicked over to Josie several times and at first I thought it was a wig but I heard Carolyn tell Dan today it isn't a wig.

I'm curious, why did Josie color her hair that color?  The way I look at it (and most things) is it's her hair and if she likes it, I don't care what color it is.  She's beautiful no matter what she wears or does.

So, what is the back story on why her hair is turquoise?  I'm just curious as I keep seeing it.

Regular Contributor

I love it!  It's a bit whimsical, fun and I think she looks cute!!

Honored Contributor

I believe it's her real hair and that she had it professionally done because it's quite a bit lighter now than it was a few weeks ago.... hope she's having fun with it!   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

I am assuming you are talking about Josie Maran? Yes it is blue. I wonder if it is a wig or if she took the plunge.

It's not a wig.  She posted on Instagram while she was in the salon - a before and after.