Valued Contributor

Does any one receive the INSIDER MAGAZINE OR INSIDER Q???

I have been with QVC since the beginning of time and have never recieved any information about the Insider or Insider Q Magazines. Do any of you receive this publication? How do you get it?

I am trying to find out what the TSV is for Sept.7th. The Program Guide lists LG Electronics as the TSV. Is it a phone? My daughter's LG TSV phone's minutes are up and she is ready to buy the latest LG phone if that is the TSV; if not she'll have to go somewhere else. Does anyone receive the Insider and know what this TSV is? If not would love suggestions for great phone options with no contracts. Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Does any one receive the INSIDER MAGAZINE OR INSIDER Q???

You may wish to post your question on the Today's Special Value board.  The participants there seem to be able to provide insight into the upcoming specials.

Honored Contributor

I use to subscribe to the magazine, I think it originally was $36 a year then it came down to $12 which was what I paid. I think then QVC decided to give current subscribers the magazine for free. I don't know if you can get it if you weren't a subscriber. 

Valued Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

You may wish to post your question on the Today's Special Value board.  The participants there seem to be able to provide insight into the upcoming specials.

Thanks, but I posted here to get the most views. Either way; hopefully someone will answer my response with what I am looking for. Fingers crossed!Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I use to subscribe to the magazine, I think it originally was $36 a year then it came down to $12 which was what I paid. I think then QVC decided to give current subscribers the magazine for free. I don't know if you can get it if you weren't a subscriber. 

Thanks for the info!

Contributor

I called QVC to ask about this and they told me they were no longer offering this to anyone.

Honored Contributor

@HAPPY LADY

The Inside Q can no longer be ordered. Those who had a current subscription when they decided to discontinue it, still receive the magazine and an online version also.

Doesn't seem quite fair, but it is what it is.

I checked for you and there's no preview of what the LG TSV is for that day.

The Insider only gives a preview of less than 1/2 of the TSVs. 

Sorry I couldn't help!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

there is no sneak preview in the insider as to what the LG electronics tsv will be.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Thanks Jordan2, rgailed, IG and sunshine45. That answers my daughter's dilema. Guess she has to look around for another phone; buy some minutes or STOP TALKING/TEXTING FOR A WEEK! (LIKE THE LAST OPTION BEST)!

Honored Contributor

@HAPPY LADY

LOL!

I get quite a few advance order emails on some TSVs, if I get one on the LG, I'll sure let you know!

My bet is that it will be an LG phone. I love mine!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.