Trusted Contributor

Re: Does Jackie look different to anyone else?

Sorry, everybody.  I meant Jacque Gonzales.  I think she's beautiful!!  I didn't mean she looks anything less than beautiful, but I just thought something looked different about her, but maybe it's just because I haven't seen her in quite awhile.

Honored Contributor

I don't know - I haven't seen her so this may or may not be (probably the latter) applicable to her.  But from reading former host Kathy Levine's books that she wrote, when she was off for a while for having a cosmetic procedure done, the audience was always told some other reason fo rher absence from being on the  air. 

If Jacque does in fact look different (and again I haven't seen her) that could be relevant.

Honored Contributor

I knew it wouldn't take long before the rumors of plastic surgery started.   

Honored Contributor

Even though I'm discussing the wrong person, I think Jackie the model looked different the other day.  Not sure why; could have been anything.  New make-up, different lighting, etc.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

If you're talking about Jackie the blonde plus-size model, yes.  The other day I wasn't sure it was her.

So she looks different too?

I don't know.  I've seen her lately and I recognized her.  Looked like Jackie!

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@VanSleepy wrote:

If you're talking about Jackie the blonde plus-size model, yes.  The other day I wasn't sure it was her.

So she looks different too?

I don't know.  I've seen her lately and I recognized her.  Looked like Jackie!

Jackie the models looks like she lost weight.  Both Jackie and Jacque look very recognizable to me.  Jacque G looks exactly the same.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Even though I'm discussing the wrong person, I think Jackie the model looked different the other day.  Not sure why; could have been anything.  New make-up, different lighting, etc.

She seemed to change her hairstyle...it looked very straight to me recently. It's interesting how much hair can change a person's appearance.

Honored Contributor

@Sue98 wrote:

Or is it just me.  I barely recongnized her.  Actually, I wasn't even sure it was her until the vendor called her "Jacke".  I can't seem to figure out what I think looks different about her.  I was just wondering if anyone else noticed.

I just checked the most recent video of Jacque this morning from her early morning show. The difference is her haircolor. It is no longer dark brown....remember before she left she changed her haircolor to very dark? It now appears to be a lot lighter. Facially she looks exactly the same. In fact if you go to the video of her 6Am EST, she appears in a video selling a makeup mirror. She critiques her face in the mirror and as always she looks lovely....beautiful perfect skin.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Sue98 wrote:

Or is it just me.  I barely recongnized her.  Actually, I wasn't even sure it was her until the vendor called her "Jacke".  I can't seem to figure out what I think looks different about her.  I was just wondering if anyone else noticed.

I just checked the most recent video of Jacque this morning from her early morning show. The difference is her haircolor. It is no longer dark brown....remember before she left she changed her haircolor to very dark? It now appears to be a lot lighter. Facially she looks exactly the same. In fact if you go to the video of her 6Am EST, she appears in a video selling a makeup mirror. She critiques her face in the mirror and as always she looks lovely....beautiful perfect skin.

@Trinity11Thank you!  We finally got where to look!Smiley Happy