Super Contributor

Re: Do you sleep clothed or not?

I have a couple of friends who say  they do not sleep in anything, & that was surprising to me.  This is why I am asking if this is the norm or am I a minority with this issue.   I could never go to bed unclothed as others have said, because of possible emergencies, or even death.  I would be sooooo mortified!  ...... Yes, even in death! Smiley LOL

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

Speaking for myself only, it just feels uncomfortable to me not have some sort of clothing on when going to bed.  I usually wear a light weight sleeveless nightgown or tee shirt.

Has nothing to do with modesty, it's probably because I've been doing it since I was a child.

Honored Contributor

(thread title)

Of course

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

parka, kneesocks, bellbottoms

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

shorts and  t-shirt

Not into sleepwear.

Honored Contributor

I often did until the time a woman I knew had a fire in her house in the middle of the night and she and her husband ran out with just a sheet covering both of them.  There they were shown on the news that way!!!  After seeing  that I no longer do!

Respected Contributor

Why?

Honored Contributor

As little as possible... Usually a skimpy tee and panties... sometimes, if the tee is long, I skip the panties... No PJ's, no gowns... Sometimes, when it gets REALLY cold, I'll wear something heavier... 

Personally, I don't see this question as any more 'creepy' than half of what gets posted on some of these threads...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

A nightgown but no undies because my gyne always says it is healthy to get some air down there during the night, not have that area covered in clothing 24/7. OK with me - no undies is a more comfortable way to sleep, nothing bunching up.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

A nightgown but no undies because my gyne always says it is healthy to get some air down there during the night, not have that area covered in clothing 24/7. OK with me - no undies is a more comfortable way to sleep, nothing bunching up.

OK....Extra creepy  and just too much information.  Pretty disgusting.