Respected Contributor

Do you read All Forums Topics

[ Edited ]

Just curious.  Do you read All Forum Topics or do you just go to the Topics you are interested in such as Beauty?  I select View All Forum Topics and run thru them picking and choosing the ones that interest me.   I have found threads of interest that way in topics I would not normally hand select; for instance in Garden or Sports, but I at least see them in View All and may find something interesting.  Also see what others are interested in. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you read All Forums Topics

Usually I use my view that lists the threads by when they are entered, so all categories are mixed.  Occasionally, I will look by topic.

Honored Contributor

I usually just go to forums that interest me.  I try not to be baited by some topics such as Susan Graver since they mostly turn out to be Susan bashing, and other topics as well.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

@KathyM23 I do exactly what you do!

Honored Contributor

There not enough hours in the day to read every topic.  Generally, I read Community Chat, Among Friends and cruise around Fashion and TV.  I don't read every single post in those tbings.  Not hours in the day to do that either,  I don't respond to every post either.  Some people take boards like this very seriously,  I don't even though I spend a lot of time here.  I just wander around, especially when I'm watching TV.  

Esteemed Contributor

I read the most current and then if I have time or interest I look at TV or Community Chat.  And if I have an interest in some item category I then search or post there as in Recipes or Electronices or whatever I need or want to share. 

Respected Contributor

I first look at All Forum Topics then I will go to some of the individual categories I’m interested in to look at any new posts on old threads that I want to read.  

Honored Contributor

I don’t routinely seek out a list of all the most recent threads in every area. Sometimes I see it (list) almost accidentally and might be prompted to click on something I normally wouldn’t see, but normally I stick to a variety of several forums I find the most interesting most of the time. There are quite a few forums I rarely or never venture into simply because I have no interest at all in those areas.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

I have never clicked on well over half of the topics listed.  There are maybe 4 that I always read, and a couple others that I sometimes read.

Honored Contributor

I lurk and sometimes post on many of the Q forums.

I avoid the sports, book club, and usually my favorite brands forums.