Honored Contributor

Re: Do you mind days that are dark and cloudy?

Since I am a winter girl, which is hard here in Texas I love them.  Woke up this morning to sun but 56º outside.  Love rainy cloudy days especially on the week-ends so I can curl up with a book and blanket on my couch.  Work days are nice to when they come but cannot enjoy the cuddly feeling so much.  10 floors up offers good view on Tornado type days.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I don't mind them once in a while, but I love Sunshine. Our Winters in Wisconsin are tough, and many days can be dark and gloomy, those days when they are few and far between can be nice for just lounging around the house, or getting projects finished.... I personally love the sunshine, even in the winter months if it is Sunny it doesn't seem so bad!!!!!!

Super Contributor

I don't mind them, but I love rainy days! The sound of a soft rain is comforting to me! 

Respected Contributor

For some reason I like days where I have to turn a lamp or two on, for some reason I find it comforting!

A time to curl up with a good book, maybe read every word in the paper and have a great cup of coffee. Or even better, take a nap with my cats! Weird I know!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I love it, I'm so sick of the heat and sun. We had some nice cloud cover and rain over the weekend but it's back to sun and warm for now. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

When you live in Florida it is sunny day after day after day after day. A nice stormy, cloudy day is a pleasant break. However, we snowbird so we aren't there for the 4 months of summer when they get a lot more rainy days.

Esteemed Contributor

Love cloudy, rainy dark days. We have nothing but sunshine day after day and it gets old so whenever the weather changes it makes the news and people are in a good mood. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love overcast days...throw in some light rain and I am so happy....I am not a sun person...and I am certainly not a hot humid day...give me those clouds...I'll take as many as you give me...

Trusted Contributor

I hate cold, dark, cloudy days. I've noticed that I seem to feel my best when I get some daily sun.

Honored Contributor

I don't like them, not even for a day.

My sister loved a rainy, dreary Sunday.  She would stay in her pj's with the newspapers all around her and black and white movies on tv all day or an I Love Lucy marathon.