Honored Contributor

Re: Do you mind days that are dark and cloudy?

[ Edited ]

I don't mind dark and cloudy days...once in a while. But it's like constipation...it had better rain or snow or move on out.Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

If @chickenbutt doesn't reply to this thread, than NOTHING is right. Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy them when we get them, which isn't too often.  Fortunately I love the bright sunny days  because that's what we mostly get, but I appreciate dark gloomy, rainy days too; they give me a reason to stay in and drink coffee and read/watch tv/daydream, and snuggle up with my favorite snuggle buddy, my dog.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The heat and humidity where I live has been relentless since the middle of June.  We need rain and I need much cooler temps.  Today it is in the 60's here and it is raining which we desperately need.  I am happy to say bye bye to hot weather and if it takes a few days of cloudy, rainy weather I'm fine with it. 

Nothing better than a cool rainy day, a warm cup of tea and a good book.  We all need some sunshine even if it is cold outside.  I could never live in a state where it is hot and sunny all the time. 

Honored Contributor

Temps can be in the 70's, but I like sun, blue sky. Our winters are long and dark and cloudy some years, and the older I get the more I think, less is better.

Honored Contributor

Love them..........used to live at the beach where the sun didn't come out until afternoon (due to fog).    Wish I could afford to go back..........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

It would mean rain here. So tired of 100 degree weather.

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoy dark & cloudy days because it slows me down, makes me want to stay inside and curl up with a good book or watch a TV marathon of some great series I have missed. Bright sunny days are the days I feel motivated to get things done, tackle projects, get outside, etc. Fortunately life offers a good variety of both. I can take a whole summer of bright sunny days but if we have months of dark cloudy days it gets old very quickly.
Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

Haha, FG!   Smiley Happy

I literally get energy from a day that is dark, cloudy, dreary, cool/cold.   I can feel it and I LOVE it!   

Days that are sunny and/or hot will drag me down profoundly.   It seems to sap every bit of energy from me.

I guess most people feel the opposite.   That's ok.  I've never been just like everybody else, anyway.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I love dark and cloudy days once in a while.

It's cool and cloudy today.

What a relief from all of that heat! Smiley Happy