Valued Contributor

Do you like the earrings that Shawn is wearing?

I really enjoy Shawn's presentations.  I just don't understand the huge earrings that she wears now.  I liked the statement silver bracelets she wore much more than these earrings, they sure do demand attention though.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Do you like the earrings that Shawn is wearing?

What's there to understand?  She likes the look.  Seems pretty simple.  I myself would not wear them as I don't like my ears or any attention brought to them.  I wear a simle small earring.  If others don't understand it, oh well.

I like the look on Shawn.  It suits her.

Honored Contributor

There's another post on this topic somewhere.  Shawn is wearing the earrings for an upcoming Gili line.  Hopefully someone can fill in the missing pieces.

Occasional Contributor

They are hideous and attention getting; but, that's what Shawn likes  (

Personally I think they are a distraction from what she's trying to say about the product.(

Respected Contributor

Not for me. But I love the jeans she put on. LONG LEGS! woo hooooo and they look great on her.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

Statement earrings are the new trend - like statement necklaces.  Shawn is promoting a line that's coming out for Gili.  I've noticed female news anchors wearing these statement earrings.

Esteemed Contributor

@saltysails  Personally, I cannot stand them on her and probably would not like them on anyone. They look ridiculous and Shawn is too cute to have that distraction around her face. If GILI is going to present these ~ BOO !

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Frequent Contributor

I actually like them - on her! Not so sure how I'd look in them and then I may not be able to handle the stares I'd get from folks!  I've seen others on TV wear them lately too. It's probably the next BIG thing and yes, it seems GILI will be bringing them to QVC.

Honored Contributor

I guess I won't be in style until statement bracelets and rings come around again.  

I don't care for large earrings on me, although on others they are fine.  And I never liked those bib-like statement necklaces.  I prefer smaller necklaces too, although I have been enjoying the long necklace look for a while now.

Trusted Contributor

JUST UGH !.

I did see them. Hideous. QVC gives her TOOOO many shows...cant watch her ever.