Honored Contributor

There is so much sadness right now, I thought some happy event might make a nice break.

I am getting a new energy efficient furnace tomorrow and new gutters ,that don't have to be cleaned ,on Tues. It's my home's Christmas, I guess, but it makes me happy anyway

What is your good news?

Respected Contributor

Re: Do you have some good news?

Well, Granddaughter #2 just got a gorgeous engagement ring from her long time love.  We adore both of them, and are thrilled to welcome him to our family.

And my oldest grandson, age 36, and the love of his life are expecting a little girl in the spring. (Their first)

Wish I had more to share, but this is more than enogh for me!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Two lumps were seen on my recent mammogram.  Additional imaging indicates they are just cysts.  That is good news (for me). 

Honored Contributor

I love reading about good news so thanks for starting this thread! I had an amazing Thanksgiving and birthday with all my family for the first time in a long time and first time my sister has visited me since I moved many years ago. It was such a wonderful time.

Hopefully will have more good news soon after results, etc come back. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hello, cherry. Smiley Happy

I took advantage of a good deal on Nick Chavez' site and got a FREE  Easy Styler. It's a 3-in-1 thermal hair tool and it comes with can of Velvet Mesquite Hairspray and Velvet Mesquite Serum.

So I'm thrilled. Smiley Very Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

Woke up feeling good, sun shining.  That's good enough for me!!

Respected Contributor

I am thankful all my family is well & so am I, what more could I ask for

Respected Contributor

This may not be good news to anyone but me.  I am finishing up decorating my Christmas tree.  Anymore it is a love/hate task.  I am obsessive about decorating a beautiful tree with hundreds of ornaments, but at the same time I dread doing it.   Ever better new for me it is up a week early.

@cherry  You're gonna love that new furnace!

Honored Contributor

@Allegheny wrote:

This may not be good news to anyone but me.  I am finishing up decorating my Christmas tree.  Anymore it is a love/hate task.  I am obsessive about decorating a beautiful tree with hundreds of ornaments, but at the same time I dread doing it.   Ever better new for me it is up a week early.

@cherry  You're gonna love that new furnace!

I know I will. Ours is a high effeciency ,but its 28 years old, so this one should be a lot better

MY house has had the best C hristmas this year. It already got a new roof a month ago

You know with a house its always something. I dread having it installed because of the no heat

Esteemed Contributor

I am down sixteen pounds.

The gifts are all bought AND wrapped, Tree is up; will decorate tomorrow.

I found two items I was missing around the house AND $6.00.

I miraculously avoided being hit by a blue Jeep while driving near my home on Friday morning to a Dr's appointment. The Jeep swerved out of the left lane and made a hard right turn into my lane and nearly into my car to avoid the chain reaction crash of the two cars in front of hers. Truly a miracle that I was not hit broadside.