Esteemed Contributor

Do You Wear Cashmere When.....

Going pumpkin picking!  Just heard Harry say his pumpkin candle reminded him of when you wear cashmere while pumpkin picking.....ummmmm.....no, Harry....I wear Denim & Co. when I go buy my pumpkin!!  So funny......I like Harry, but his visit is really out of control!!  Maybe he should take some tips from his wife--she's so calm.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Wear Cashmere When.....

If it's chilly out, yes, I do. Why not?

Honored Contributor

Not if I'm going out into a dirty field.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

I don't wear cashmere anywhere bcz it's too hot for me, even on a sub zero day. I have 1 sweater that I never wear for that reason, but if I didn't find it too hot, I'd wear it pumpkin picking, dirt and all. I have no use for anything that can't be used/worn. And the pictures would be fabulous! Smiley Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

...Just heard Harry say his pumpkin candle reminded him of when you wear cashmere while pumpkin picking...

Hi @nana59

I'm at a complete loss as to what this even means!   Smiley Frustrated  What do you think he meant by it?   Why would his pumpkin candle remind him of wearing cashmere to pick pumpkins?   The only thing I could come up with is that his pumpkin candle is so...luxurious (?) or warm (?) and...smells so much like pumpkins that...what??  help.me!

BTW, the last time I went pumpkin picking I wore my boyfriend's ratty old barn jacket, which visual will probably never be used as a selling point!  Smiley LOL

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Harry said he's a story teller and he's trying to get viewers to envision how a pumpkin candle relates to setting an autumn mood in your home with scent...................

It's different in Texas...... .....Although a few charity organizations DO have pumpkin patches if I decide to purchase a pumpkin it's at my local grocery store ---not a very pretty fall picture...........I wear my normal attire of  jeans and a nice blouse or t-shirt and my Sketchers or Rykas if I decide to purchase a pumpkin,I have no special outfit to for selecting a pumpkin, and its too warm here in Texas in October for cashmere..............I busted Harry's bubble I guess..........HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I don't wear cashmere.

I don't pumpkin pick.

I don't use candles.

Guess I'm out. :-)

Regular Contributor

I don't wear cashmere....

I've never gone pumpkin picking and I never will...

I like scented candles but this Slatking tsv isn't doing it for me.....

Respected Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

I don't wear cashmere.

I don't pumpkin pick.

I don't use candles.

Guess I'm out. :-)

I'm out too.   Cashmere makes me scratch myself until I scream.  I have no use for a pumpkin and never have been a candle person.   

Honored Contributor

The only pumpkin picking I've ever done was when we once grew our own and I wore my dirtiest oldest clothing.  Now I buy pumpkins at Trader Joe's or Home Depot and don't plan my outfits for when I go to those stores