Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Remember This Type of Pen?

On 3/28/2015 missy1 said:
On 3/28/2015 Lucky charm said:

I remember seeing a pen that when you stood it up, a man's pant came down. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

You laid it down the pants went back up.{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I just know you'll find what you're looking for on ebay!

I have that actual pen. It's old. Not sure where I got it. lol

I have one with rocks in it. (floating in water) I got it at a souvenir shop.

I remember giggling when I saw it. But I was confused because my best friend's mother said "Dang, that thing could be used for a kickstand!". I had no idea what she meant!

Honored Contributor

On 3/28/2015 missy1 said:

I remember seeing a pen that when you stood it up, a man's pant came down. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

You laid it down the pants went back up.{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I just know you'll find what you're looking for on ebay!

I have that actual pen. It's old. Not sure where I got it. lol

I have one with rocks in it. (floating in water) I got it at a souvenir shop.

I remember giggling when I saw it. But I was confused because my best friend's mother said "Dang, that thing could be used for a kickstand!". I had no idea what she meant!

lol

Trusted Contributor

Wow, I am just thrilled with all the info that you shared. I did a bit more exploring this morning and they are also called liquid motion pens. I also did see the term floater pens, but did not investigate that term.

missy1: Thank you for sharing your picture. I am assuming those are your pens? What a nice collection. Do they all write and do all the images float?

I am thinking I could probably find some at auctions where the estate is clearing out the items that family members chose not to keep.

I forgot all about the man and woman pens, but after your posts, Lucky Charm and sunshine 45. I think it was my uncle that had one and we thought we were being really risque when my cousins and I would tilt it.

Thanks for the sites, the ideas of what to use for my search phrases, and the memories. I knew someone here would know what I was talking about.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Honored Contributor

Those are not my pens. I own 2 or 3.