Trusted Contributor

Did you buy anything this week for holiday?

I bought a 7 foot teddy bear for my grandbaby.  It is huge and barely got it in my new car..........I saw her on a video last year and she was in awe of this big bunny or soemthing and so I saw this huge bear and I wanted pink and my son said NO get the brown and she is starting to play with cars but I did too when I was young and I am a girly girl...........so I hope he lets her keep this bear.  They are supposed to come sometime in December and stay the night with me.  then leaving the next morning.  Staying a week at his dads who has moved.  I always get cheated but a few hours is better than nothing. .

The only thin I bought was the air humidifier in QVC last night in four easy payments for my bedroom and some plastic iphone 5c cases.........so the ywill be here within a month.  My silicone white with rhinestones I paid $15 for so dirty and no way to clean it the eraser is not working.

Honored Contributor

Re: Did you buy anything this week for holiday?

You better have your running shoes on because that baby's mama is going to murder you when she sees that bear.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Just a box of candy for my volunteer crew this week and a ruana for a girlfriend who does the christmas gift swap. 

7 foot Teddy Bear?  Where will she put it?

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

How will they get the bear home?  Are they flying or driving?  Will they have room to take it with them?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got red flameless candles before they sold out.  

I got 8 tiny red candles, two medium red candles,  and one large red candle.  

Also Algrea mary jane shoes.....I love these shoes.  

And a Bearfoot Dream soft robe for my Husband.  

P.S.    All ordered from QVC.  

And has nothing to do with a holiday;  it is just because we want the items.

Honored Contributor

@Ilovehummingbirds wrote:

I bought a 7 foot teddy bear for my grandbaby.  It is huge and barely got it in my new car..........I saw her on a video last year and she was in awe of this big bunny or soemthing and so I saw this huge bear and I wanted pink and my son said NO get the brown and she is starting to play with cars but I did too when I was young and I am a girly girl...........so I hope he lets her keep this bear.  They are supposed to come sometime in December and stay the night with me.  then leaving the next morning.  Staying a week at his dads who has moved.  I always get cheated but a few hours is better than nothing. .

The only thin I bought was the air humidifier in QVC last night in four easy payments for my bedroom and some plastic iphone 5c cases.........so the ywill be here within a month.  My silicone white with rhinestones I paid $15 for so dirty and no way to clean it the eraser is not working.

I sincerely hope you are paying to ship the bear home to them.   I really doubt it could be taken by either car or plane!

Valued Contributor

Honored Contributor

Good to see you ILH. Glad you will be able to see your Grandbaby at least for one day.

Respected Contributor

Nope, did not spend a dime for anything other than a couple things from the grocery store. I do have to figure out today where to go and get gloves for my handsome young almost 2 year old great great. We are freezing out here and his little hands are cold. It will also be interesting to see if wearing them will sit right with him or if he will object - just never know. LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I am happy you got the little one the huge teddy you wanted to give.  When my son and DIL were expecting their first, I bought a huge giraffe for baby.  They understood my excitement and humored me.  They had been married for 10 years.  I figured I was entitled to act a bit loopy.