Trusted Contributor

Did Anyone See Amy Stran Very Late Last Night ?

Amy looked stunning. Lovely outfit and was showing jewelry . Amy described everything so nice. What a different look she had last night very elegant compared to Monday nights. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Did Anyone See Amy Stran Very Late Last Night ?

[ Edited ]

Absolutely, 100% chic and every other good description. Her longer hair enables her to change her hairstyle.  Quite a few months ago, her hair was styled in a 40's retro look.  (An 'up-do').  I can't exactly describe it, but very similar to, say, Tova's look, and other chic looks reminiscent of several of Lisa R.'s retro styles.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I think Amy has the best fashion sense of all hosts.  Often, she must present brands like Logo and GILI and tho she looks best in them as well as the models, it doesn't really show her in the best light.  When she does generic shows like jewelry, she shines because she dresses in her own style and doesn't have to act like the perky little elf they want her to be.  Amy is my favorite when left to be herself.

Honored Contributor

@Greenhouse wrote:

doesn't have to act like the perky little elf they want her to be. 

giggle.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I had started a thread about admiring her fashion sense a few weeks ago.  Even when presenting fashions on her regular nights, you can tell she has innate elegance by the colors she chooses to place together.

She has always been tres chic.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Had to take a peak at Amy.  I hope I was asleep when she did these 2 jewelry shows!!!!  I've said it before, I think Amy is a doll! As in last night, she really steps it up for some shows and she does it so well.   Amy has such a classy beauty about her, a great sense of fashion, looks great in everything I see her in.

Her shows on Monday have a different flare than last night and she 'wears' those shows in good style too.

LOVE AMY!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I rarely watch any Q shows anymore, but did catch a nice Jewelry show late last night.  Hagit (?) Jewelry.  Was that with Amy?  I don't know half of the Hosts anymore.  The show was very nice.  Relaxed and nobody talked over each other.  If this was Amy, yes I liked her.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

Yes it was AMy in the Hagit show.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Yes it was AMy in the Hagit show.

I think the Q needs more Amy's.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

I like that iconic-classic look.  Very flattering, elegant.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).