Esteemed Contributor

I posted on Viewpoints because people read more. I ordered the sterling last week and they were less expensive with the 4.58 for shipping than today when I ordered another pair with the 3.00 shipping. Even with the tax being higher at the higher shipping charge. What the Q did was raise the price of the climbers 2.52 more. I haven't checked on other items because I've canceled a few orders and don't have the time this morning. So prices may be raised to compensate for the 3.00 shipping.

Boy other stores are always giving free shipping although Amazon does have higher prices.

Honored Contributor

Last week they were at the DMQ of the Month price. They are probably at a higher price now.

Clarifying: They were the January Diamonique of the Month. February's is a ring.

Honored Contributor

I think the price was lower because it was a DMQ of the month item.

But they did raise a lot of prices when they lowered the shipping...

Honored Contributor
I laugh when people say they want to see free shipping. Doesn't it occur to them that the vendor will just raise the price on the item to compensate?
Esteemed Contributor

Yes it does, but not all do. Kirk's Follies use to be a little lower and no S&H or TX here. So it depends.