Respected Contributor

Dell TSV-Arriving tomorrow.....unbelievable

I almost can't believe this.  We didn't order it until about 9pm on 11/28 and it is being delivered 12/2.  The EDD isn't until 12/17.

The reason I am so amazed is that most of my orders sit in processing for a few days then after that it generally 7 days later that they arrive.

I don't know who to congratulate, QVC or Dell.  With the huge numbers of those that were ordered that day, I wasn't even expecting it would arrive by the EDD.

Valued Contributor

Re: Dell TSV-Arriving tomorrow.....unbelievable

It might just be the software package unless you already got that.  I have the same delivery date of 12/17 also.  But my software will be sent first. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DJP wrote:

It might just be the software package unless you already got that.  I have the same delivery date of 12/17 also.  But my software will be sent first. 

@DJP

I already got the notice that software package was shipped, it is coming USPS.  Then I got a second notice that the pc was was shipped via UPS and I tracked it.  It arrived at my local UPS a little after midnight today.  I can't track the software package.  So pc may get here before the software package.

I hope you get yours soon.  May-be we're getting ours quickly because of color and/or size.  We ordered the basic silver in 17" with the MS Office.

Valued Contributor

I saw your post, got excited, hoping mine shipped. Nope, only the software for me by USPS.  I hope you love it and will post what your experience is. The laptop I am on right now is slow and has a few "problems".  Happy computing to you!

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Respected Contributor

@Cat Lover Dogs too wrote:

I saw your post, got excited, hoping mine shipped. Nope, only the software for me by USPS.  I hope you love it and will post what your experience is. The laptop I am on right now is slow and has a few "problems".  Happy computing to you!

@CatLoverDogsToo

I'm sending wishes that you get a shipped notice soon.  Nothing like trying to work with a wonky computer.  I am currently using an Apple product that is having some issues.  The new Dell will be replacing an ancient HP laptop.  We really didn't need another device and don't like to purchase such from shopping channels, but DH who is techy, said it really was a fantastic package for the price.  Now my mission will be to relearn how to use a pc again.