Super Contributor

Just caught Dan on with the NFL TSV.

Bless his heart.    I have recently lost a family member and I know how hard it is and how the grief takes over our lives.

It's good to see him back.   

We all wish you the best Dan!

Honored Contributor

Re: Dear Dan Wheeler is Back

I just saw him also and was happy to see him on air again. Perhaps going back to work is a good thing to keep his mind off his loss, especially as he goes thru this holiday season. 

I also noticed he has mentioned his wife is watching over him. I'm sorry for your loss and will say a little prayer the days become easier for you and your loved ones.🙏🏻

Respected Contributor

Bless his heart.   He does need to keep doing what he does to find something to do.   Good thing he came back to work.   Hope they put him to work a lot for awhile.

Respected Contributor

welcome back dan!  being back at work will keep him busy and be good for him in spite of it being the holidays.  i'm sure he has many friends at the q and they will look after him.

Trusted Contributor

Dan impresses me so much.  He was so devoted to his wife and I'm sure he was a real comfort to her in her final days.  What a great husband.    I hope he's able to come to terms with this and go forward in a positive way.   I'm sure he will -- he's a man of great faith and has so many close friends and family members who will help him thru this.  It must be so hard this time of year.

Honored Contributor

In our recent loss I realized that as the younger folks went back to work, it was probably good for them.

For us retired family members, being around the house without as much structure left me with much too much time to think.

Whatever, sending Blessings and courage to Dan and his family.

Respected Contributor

Thankfully, Dan is a man of great faith in the Lord.  There is comfort in knowing your loved one has moved on to a place of infinite healing and happiness.  Dan knows they will be together again someday.  May the Lord bless them both!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

It was nice to see Dan on the air last night.

Bless you Dan. Heart

Honored Contributor

I'm sure it's a difficult time for Dan, but hopefully returning to work will give him some comfort.

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to the host.