Frequent Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@BrattyOne2

GIRL POWER!!!!!!  

You keep on keepin' on and make everyone in your life....including you, PROUD.  You will surely do wonderful things.  Never ever give up!!!!

@MickD

Definitely GIRL POWER!

Life is too amazing to give up or to give in to negative thoughts. 

I LIVE MY LIFE. I don't dwell on the criticisms of those who don't understand me.
Frequent Contributor

@dex wrote:

@BrattyOne2 @Just got back from Costco where I made a point of spreading laughter and kindness in your honor....got to admit that I think I benefitted the most cause I had the best time.People chatted with me and made a point of returning all of my smiles..sooo great.

@dex

I love this....I usually find that when I'm kind and smile at others that I'm typically the one that benefits the most of the encounter too.  Something about it just really lifts my soul.  Glad you had the same experience!

I LIVE MY LIFE. I don't dwell on the criticisms of those who don't understand me.
Frequent Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

@BrattyOne2  one of my favorite people is Barb Marley. I know his children, his Mom and he was a great inspiration to me...he was always positive soul and I miss him when he passed. I lived IN jamaica for a time and the peoples taught me much about positive energy and being humble. One of my fav Bob quotes:

Who are you to judge the Life I live? I know I not perfect and I dont live to be, But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure you hands are clean...Bob Marley

@Stormygirl

Bob Marley was amazing.  A very inspirational person and fantastic musician.  Big hugs to you.  Please continue to let us all know how you are doing.  I have thought about you a lot during my day and will continue to keep you in my thoughts.  Keep fighting!

Frequent Contributor

@happycat wrote:

How wonderful, you are studying child psychology! No matter what you do in life, you will be making a positive difference to those who need it the most. You are already making a difference, though.

I can tell from reading your posts, you are a very wise young woman. Good luck to you. With your attitude you will go far.

@happycat

I have to admit that child psychology wasn't my first choice.  I originally wanted to be a ballet dancer and attended Juilliard for two years.  Took a little while before I completely understood that I wasn't able to handle the cut-throat world.  I couldn't over look others feelings, put others down or put myself above anyone else.  While I still love to dance, I now do it for just myself. 

Where ever life takes me, I know kindness will be at the forefront of whatever I do.  Hope you have the most amazing week!  Be blessed!!

Frequent Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

5187ee30881c87a58bc66537f8730896.jpg (404×509)

Image result for good vibes only

@feline groovy

I love these.  Very true and appropriate.  Have an amazing week!

Frequent Contributor

@september wrote:

@BrattyOne2 .  My heart goes out to you!  I've been dealing with my own mom being in the hospital for more than 2 months, with a multitude of serious problems.  She may never recover, but of course I've been blessed to have her in my life for many years.  Hugs and love to you, and you're absolutely right in seeking  out the good, wherever you can find it. 

@september

Cherish the time you have with her.  My Mom had breast cancer many years ago and then it came back when I was 16.  It was an aggressive cancer and she fought it was almost two years.  I wish I could say that I stayed positive throughout it all.  There are still times I feel cheated and alone.  I'm incredibly lucky.  I have the most amazing Daddy and sister plus extended family one could ever have. 

I hope your Mom is not suffering and that your time with her is blessed with creating some amazing memories.  Remember the memories can never be taken from you.  Heart

Frequent Contributor

Thank you to everyone that commented today.  I really do appreciate all the positive comments.  Sometimes I just need that little reminder that there are people in the world that appreciate and look for the goodness rather than negativity.  Today, was one of those days.

I hope all of you make your week amazing.  Continue to shine and spread joy and kindness where ever you go!  Love, light and blessings to all of you!  HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

What a nice thread!  I didn't read all of it yet.  Thanks for starting it. 

You are a young one!  Pretty picture!

Honored Contributor

Thank you, brattyone    Have a lovely week.  And why did you choose that nic?  Lol...you seem very far removed from "bratty"  

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

What a nice thread!  I didn't read all of it yet.  Thanks for starting it. 

You are a young one!  Pretty picture!

@BrattyOne2 ~

Didn't you have a picture of a blond girl at first? Or am I mixing it up with someone else. If you did, I like this new one better. I wish I knew how to put avatars on there.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"