Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dancing With the Stars Fall 2015 Cast (Season 21)

I can't imagine Kim Z-B lasting very long.  Does she even have any fans????  She has no work ethic (LAZY) to put much effort into anything.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

It will be interesting with this group as  was the past groups.

I can't wait for the show to start.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the full list, Pearlee.  Wow, as usual, there are only 5 I've even heard of.

Paula Deen AND Gary Busey.  Holy Qrap, Batman!   While I still won't watch (although I do check the list each season), that should be somewhere between entertaining and a huge trainwreck.  ha!  Too bad they can't pair them up together. 

Poor Gary Busey!  He was such a brilliant actor and that accident really did him so much harm.  It was a motorcycle accident, wasn't it?  I still remember him in The Buddy Holly Story - so great!

Occasional Contributor

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Kim has certainly moved up in the world, now if she could stop using that one curse word she uses !

Formerly Tatz
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I can't imagine Kim Z-B lasting very long.  Does she even have any fans????  She has no work ethic (LAZY) to put much effort into anything.

ITA

I'll be shocked if she lasts.  She seems lazy, out of shape and one who has little drive.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@willomenia wrote:
Only watch Derek hough, the best choreographer they have! BTW what happened to stars!

ITA

He is incredible! He's also a fantastic dancer!!  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

There do not appear to be any ringers with real dance experience.

I have a feeling Paula Deen will be a good dancer.  Though she's a few years older than me, back in our day we were all good dancers.  If you can jitterbug, you can fake a lot of dances.  Back them, we still danced in hold making it easier to foloow a lead..

Trusted Contributor

Gary is mentally ill...not quite right.....Paula is....just sick. Sounds like a great cast.

Trusted Contributor

@Kix wrote:

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Kim has certainly moved up in the world, now if she could stop using that one curse word she uses !

Kim says the F word every other word....she is low class in so many ways.

Honored Contributor

Can't wait to see Bindi on DWTS!  Saw her briefly on the ABC show this morning........what a lovely young woman she is. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).