Trusted Contributor

Dan just posted that his wife passed away. So sad.

Honored Contributor

I haven't read his blog or FB but others here have let us know how sick she was and the terrible stress for Dan.

I am so sorry he lost her, and she couldn't have been very old.

Rest In Peace, Beth...

I hope I remembered her name correctly.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

So sad and yet, I couldn't help but admire his whole family for their strength and positive attitude, and of course, their prayerfulness and the thanks they expressed for their faith even as they knew the end was near.

What an amazing family.  I only hope I can be as strong when the time comes for me, as it will for all of us.

Respected Contributor

I saw the sad news on fb. Yes sad, but what a tremendous lesson in courage and faith Dan and his wife taught those fortunate enough to follow Beth's journey to heaven. Love is truly powerful. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

Im sorry to read of his wifes passing. My prayers go out to his family and friends.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Esteemed Contributor

Dan, I'm so sorry for the loss of your darling Beth. ..my thoughts and prayers.

2 Corinthians 1:4

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Trusted Contributor

I also admire how his family joined together and supported one another with grace and dignity in a very stressful time.

Sadly, many families do not respond to such situations in the same way. Now it is time to regroup and heal.

Trusted Contributor

So sorry for your loss Dan

Honored Contributor

Thoughts and prayers are with Dan and his family, we are so sorry for your loss.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

My sincerest condolences to Dan and his family on the loss of their dear Beth.  Remember her always in your heart while she smiles down on you with her love.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam