Esteemed Contributor

Re: Daily Positive Thread for the Christmas Week

Leaving for the two day trip home after Mass in the morning. Should be home Monday afternoon sometime - Counting on your prayers for our safe trip home. Thanks! God bless you all!
Trusted Contributor

Praying for your safe trip home Gloria. Harlene(lovestopaint)
Valued Contributor

Hi Everyone!

Lucy, Congratulations on your 40th anniversary! Hope you had a good day.

Gloria: Safe travels, prayers for your safe return.

Not too much doing this weekend. Yesterday I took down all of the Christmas decorations, kind of spur of the moment. My allergies and asthma were really acting up,and I couldn't think of what else to try at that point. Apparently it was just too many things around, as I felt so much better not long after I was finished. Today I continue to feel so much better. I'll have to pare down how much I do next year, as I don't want a repeat of this.

I attended my usual early mass this morning, and haven't done much today. Since i"m home every day, I don't like to clean or work on a Sunday if I can help it. I got supper ready to put in the oven early, so I'm just relaxing while it cooks.

We had two beautiful sunny days in a row, but back to grey today. If we get a nice day, I'd love to get out for awhile, but for tonight I think I'll start another puzzle. I don't know whatever got me started with them, but I hope I continue to have the interest for a long time as they really hold my attention, and can be done even if I don't feel the best. There's a site where you can do them online called "JigZone.com". A poster mentioned it some time ago, and I do a few small ones most days, unless I have one of my own started. Wish I could remember who it was so I could say thanks!

Wishing all who post or read a good week ahead. Hard to believe this year is nearly finished..... Hugs, pinky

Super Contributor

Be still, and know.
Esteemed Contributor

Home at last! Weather was good all the way! Got all things put away, stuff in washer and tried to put the computer on, and it don't work. We shut it off when we left, but it doesn't go back on. So Linus took it to a place that helped us before with this tablet to get it working, hope they can fix it, otherwise, don't know what next. If it doesn't work today, I'll have to figure something out for tomorrow's thread. PRAY! Thanks everyone for keeping this thread going for the week! Now I have to say it's a great blessing that I have this tablet so I can at least post! Thanks be to God!