Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS Chat ~ Week 7 10.26.15

len is really missed! i wish he would come back for at least one episode this season.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't blame Len for leaving.   The dancing style is not nearly like it used to be.  Hardly any ballroom dancing......unless I'm missing it.  I'm not watching the whole 2 hours.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

i am upset about who went home. Smiley Sad

didnt watch the entire show but caught the elimination. i will go back and watch what i missed on on demand.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

What score did the 2nd team of dancers receive?

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

What score did the 2nd team of dancers receive?

2 nines and a ten.....28 total.

Honored Contributor

The group dances were fantastic.

It would be nice if Len had a chance to judge a show or two.  I miss him. 

I am upset about who went home.  We are getting to the point now where it's tough to see them go.

Loved seeing Artem!!!

Honored Contributor

I don't remember who the bottom three were.  

Spoiler
I know Hayes and Emma went home.  I remember Alexa and Mark being in the bottom three but don't remember who the third couple was.  Will someone please tell me?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I loved Team One's group dance, it was fantastic!!!!!!!! Team 2-not so much.......I am suprised at Derek with his team, it just seemed so mishmashed to me........I did not have a favorite stand out last night, but it is going to get tougher and tougher and harder to see who is going home! For some reason Mark and his partner keep ending up in the bottom 2-not sure why??? She does a really good job dancing I think! 

Honored Contributor

I only saw a little bit of the first special dance but what I saw was very good.  Derek's group was good as well but I'm glad the first group won.  I love Derek, really, but I think he gets a little preferential treatment, especially now that his sister is a judge.

So he's getting special treatment on both sides of the table.......with his partner selection and in the judging.  The fact that Derek is so good as a dancer and choreographer makes this more difficult to see.  IMO.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I thought the majority of the song choices did not fit the dance. (or vice versa)

I loved the winning team's dance; the other one was just mediocre.

Alexa gets so emotional when she's in jeopardy.  I hate to see what's going to happen when she's sent home.

Tamar is just not a pleasant person.

Again to quote another poster, "a little Bindi goes a long way." Why must she hug Tom when she finishes her dance?