Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS Chat ~ Week 3 9.28.15

I'm going to sneak out the back door after I say this but Bindi gets on my last nerve.

Trusted Contributor

First off - I LOVE the Golden Girls!!! But wow that first dance to their theme song made me cringe so bad! It was horrible. How dare they do that to the theme song!!! Overall, I thought the idea of dancing to TV theme songs was very weak. After watchiing the full show, it was a poor choice in music. Yes, they had some fun with costumes etc but the music was horrid for dancing. Alfonso as a judge was annoying - found myself pushing Mute after hearing his first couple judging comments. Nick's Downton Abbey dance was the best of the night! Bindi was also impressive considering they had such a late music change.

Trusted Contributor

Anyone else think Dancing is just a way for the young online boy to get a break in some future teen movie? It's like he's auditioning for it. Look at camera, smile coyly, now here's the shirt-less shot for the young voters.....etc. He comes off as very fake to me. Already thinks way to highly of himself at such a young age.

Respected Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

The season he participated I rooted for Alfonso Ribeiro. Tonight I wanted to tape his mouth shut.

Alek, Nick, Tamar, Alexa or Carlos for the win for me.

He was a bit full of himself, wasn't he?

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I mute during the judging and the inane interviews after. I change the channel when a dancer I dislike is on so I miss most of it

@occasionalrain  Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I'm going to sneak out the back door after I say this but Bindi gets on my last nerve.

Mine too.

Respected Contributor

lol,different strokes....Bindi is my fave...

Trusted Contributor

Good lord, Alfonso!  Get off your high horse! Who died and made him dance king?

Hope they don't have him on again, he was obnoxious Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Bindi is my favorite as well, has been from the start-she is very mature for a 17 yr old it seems......She has a lot of energy and kudos to her for learning that dance is what 2 days?? The young online boy gets on my nerves-too full of himself already, he and Paul Deen can go anytime now!

Honored Contributor

I agree, Alphonso was a little over self confidant and over the top, however, he has been dancing professionally since he was a child, on Broadway in Tap Dance Kid.