Highlighted
Regular Contributor

DISTURBING RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HSN AND PAYPAL!!!

Maybe this has been discussed before but I missed it.... I had a big shock this AM....had previously purchased jewelry boxes on HSN via paypal....thought nothing of it again until I bought some concealer this am.... the order went thru paypal without my choosing it....it happened to be the first choice/called default on my account (which I never put on the account) AND, unlike ALL other vendors I have used paypal on, HSN had an automatic connection....in other words, I was not sent to a paypal page to log in...the order went right to paypal and was filled....I WAS NEVER ASKED FOR MY PASSWORD!!!! It took me quite a while but I finally found the place on paypal to put an end to this automatic relationship between me, paypal and HSN!!!

Just a heads up!!!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View