Honored Contributor

DID YOU KNOW THAT KATHY LEVINE IS NOT A VP AT EVINE?

OOOOO, SO SORRY. I MISREAD HER ARTICLE. BIG MISTAKE. MY SINCERE APOLOGIES. I NEED TO STOP SHOPPING AT 3:00 A.M. Thank you to the ladies that caught my error. My first day back here and I'm already mistaken.

Valued Contributor

Re: DID YOU KNOW THAT KATHY LEVINE IS NOT A VP AT EVINE?

Don't sweat it, Mindy!  We all make mistakes now and then.  Don't be too hard on yourself.  Nice to see someone else up at the wee hours.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D, I agree with @Deb1010yetagain, I hope you won't worry about it.   Mistakes are human...  you just wanted to share information with everyone.Smiley  I hope you have a great Thursday!  

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

You're not the first, and you won't have the last post on this subject.  There were ladies who posted here for awhile who were insistent that she owned the network because of the name.  Most of us here find it funny, so don't worry about it.  Kathy Levine was a top seller at QVC at one time, but like the others who left she has been hopping around in the sales world, popping up here and there.  I call these people, traveling salesmen.  She stops in and opens her trench coat to show her merchandise, and moves on.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D    It's okay Mindy.   I had to quit shopping in the middle of the night due to the goofy orders I messed up.   Most people aren't at their brilliant best at that ghastly  hour.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D, I think just about everyone has had "oops" moments like this. I always get a good chuckle about it. lol, it's all good. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Be glad that you didn't announce the wrong Ms. Universe winner.  (lol)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOL, Ro !!

Poor Steve H. I bet he'll have nightmares about that incident for many days to come.

Take good care,

d