Esteemed Contributor

I have absolutely no idea why I can get in and still post through my phone (but not tablet or PC), but here goes.  You can find our FB page to join if you'd like...Mama and PapaWick's Wildlife.  I also put up only one picture every other day on proboards.

20211101_160128.jpg

20211101_160038.jpg

20211101_160101.jpg

20211101_160203.jpg

20211102_155540.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

They sure look at home.  I see the fawns are losing their spots, just like ours are here in the UP.  We cannot feed because of CWD.  (chronic wasting disease)  So far they have had success in keeping it pretty much out of here.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick    Thank you for continuing to share your wonderful pictures with us.  That closeup is amazing.  

I love how comfortable and safe the deer are, and how they curl up like puppies.  

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

I am  able to be here on my tablet but not on my laptop.  Go figure. 🤔

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

Thanks for the beautiful photos! 

I couldnt get on with my phone, but a miracle happened and I could get on with my PC....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor
Oh! I will be able to put up videos. Must remember to take some.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

That's a beautiful picture with the mother and fawn side by side.  You take such great pictures, we see deer in their environment interacting and we would never see this at a zoo or any where.  Thanks so much for the time you take with taking pictures and feeding the deer, @MamaWick 

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Hi @MamaWick  and all!

I couldn't get on with my phone or any browser at all for a week.

So if it all goes down again, may I just say how much happiness you have given me with you sharing your beautiful family with us all!

I won't join facebook again and probably not the proboards. It was a wonderful season here for sure.

A few days ago, a large handsome deer, a buck appeared in our back yard. I was sitting outside and looked up and there he was behind a bush. He stared at me and me at him for about 5 long wonderful minutes.

He was a beautiful grey with white markings and black outlines on his face and fairly large antlers.

It was dark about 8pm. I thought, how nice that he came until hopefully I could see your deer again😍

I've also seen a grey fox at night, a racoon family and a waddling sweet possum who comes out almost the same time every night to get his dinner whatever that may be!😊

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"