Contributor

Just read Dan's recent FB post. Beth is fighting hard. Please read Dan's FB post and let's send Dan messages of love and support for them. We all know how hard of a time this is as I'm sure we all have been touched by a similar situation. I know the support and strength I recieved having gone through this with 3 family members recently, meant the world to me and helped a lot. Some people I didn't even know but they took the time to show compassion. There really are good people out there. If you are like me and not a member of FB, send Dan an email @d_wheeler@qvc.com.

Honored Contributor

I agree and am thinking and praying for Beth and the Wheeler family.....   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

I will continue my Prayers for Beth and the Wheeler family....

Honored Contributor

I thought when they released her from the hospital she was better?  

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

No, they  sent her home because there is nothing more that can be done...pray for Beth and Dan, HE has arough road ahead..

Honored Contributor

@AuntJudyQ wrote:

@Just read Dan's recent FB post. Beth is fighting hard. Please read Dan's FB post and let's send Dan messages of love and support for them. We all know how hard of a time this is as I'm sure we all have been touched by a similar situation. I know the support and strength I recieved having gone through this with 3 family members recently, meant the world to me and helped a lot. Some people I didn't even know but they took the time to show compassion. There really are good people out there. If you are like me and not a member of FB, send Dan an email @d_wheeler@qvc.com.

Not being on FB, I do appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I'm so sorry they have to go through something like this. I'll send prayers. Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAN WHEELER's WIFE BETH

[ Edited ]

I pray for Dan, his wife Beth and hope that this illness will go away!  Dan is such a kind, humble and dedicated man to his family, it is so sad to see them going through this!  Dan, we are here with uplifting prayers for Beth!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

I posted a FB message to Dan earlier this morning. I have been where he is and my heart hurts for him. Smiley Sad

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

No, they  sent her home because there is nothing more that can be done...pray for Beth and Dan, HE has arough road ahead..

Oh, that's really a shame.  Very sad.  I'm glad they sent her home though.

I had thought after they gave her the correct matching platelets or something that she got a lot better and they sent her home. Sorry to learn this.

Respected Contributor

His facebook posts are heartbreaking yet accepting of what's to come. Dan and his wife and family are in my prayers. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____