Honored Contributor

And no, I don't work for the post office.  I just like cute stamps.  This one comes out at the end of September.

681404-S0.jpg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: Cute new Halloween stamp

I like stamps too, but never noticed anything for Halloween before, have they had them?

I'm definitely picking up some of these, but geez, they are coming out kind of late aren't they? Only one month before the day.

Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh

My birthday is Halloween and I LOVE these.

Going to order some today! 

Thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

I'm no stamp expert, but this is the first time I remember seeing Halloweeen stamps. 

Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness, those are adorable . . . I could take a whole booklet of the one in the lower right hand corner . . . tee hee!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it links to a retailer.

Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

And no, I don't work for the post office.  I just like cute stamps.  This one comes out at the end of September.

681404-S0.jpg

Just want to mention .... the word FOREVER is crossed out .... I remember reading something to the effect that when Forever is crossed out it is not truly a forever stamp .. the value of the stamp is only worth the price that was paid for it so, if the price of stamps goes up the value of this stamp does not. I love this stamp & will buy some as soon as they come out!!!

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

681404-S0.jpg

Just want to mention .... the word FOREVER is crossed out .... I remember reading something to the effect that when Forever is crossed out it is not truly a forever stamp .. the value of the stamp is only worth the price that was paid for it so, if the price of stamps goes up the value of this stamp does not. I love this stamp & will buy some as soon as they come out!!!

Gotta wonder why in the heck that put forever on them in the first place, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

681404-S0.jpg

I think they cross out the word forever in the pictures so that no one would be able to try to print the picture and try to use it as a stamp.

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

681404-S0.jpg

I think they cross out the word forever in the pictures so that no one would be able to try to print the picture and try to use it as a stamp.

That is correct-- too many entrepreneurs out there!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼