Honored Contributor

It looks like "off-topic" is the next thing they are coming down hard on. Okay, fair enough.

Just remember that *everyone* has reporting fingers, AND their own ideas of what is off-topic. 

Deleted in 3...2...1...

Don't let one person ruin things for you, @Ms X. Remember karma.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor

@coco14 wrote:

Once again, a thread goes completely off topic!  Wow.  Somehow it became a war of words between opposing coasts?

SSDD. Too bad a few posters trashed your thread @coco14.

Esteemed Contributor

I mute the television.  If a product ever interests me, I go on line and read about it.  That's IF. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

@Marp wrote:

A very simple check is to re-read your vent, complaint, criticism and substitue the person being posted about with yourself, a parent, child or other loved one.  If what was said would upset you or you would be upset if it were said about your loved one hit cancel.  If what is written is okay to say about you or your loved one hit submit.

This is close to what I was going to post.  I always think, how would I feel if someone said something like this about my daughter, sister, mother??

These are people that are going to work and doing their job.  They all have different personalities, they aren't robots.  When you watch a television show that has someone in it that irritates you or they don't pronounce words correctly, or whatever, you most likely change the channel.  We all have that option and yes, there is always the mute button. 

If you can't edify another, it is probably better to move on and come back another day.  The constant bashing says more about the basher than what they are saying about the host/vendor.  JMO

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@coco14 wrote:

Do you think that we could all abstain from making critical comments about the hosts and vendors?

I am so sick and tired of seeing the nit-picking remarks about those who are just doing their respective jobs.

The products are fair game, but, please, let's give the personal attacks a rest.

@coco14

Point taken.    I most likely haven't criticized any hosts in quite a while .... I don't even remember the last time I watched a QVC show in real time.   I usually just FF through recorded shows so I'm not hearing what anyone is saying ...  but you make a good point.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative.

Regular Contributor

I think some comments are valid. However if the same people always have comments about the hosts and vendors good or bad than they are watching way too much QVC and probably tv in general. That's an indication that other activity and purpose is greatly needed in their life.

Esteemed Contributor

I really don't watch the shows live.  I do check in at times to see what is being sold.  Mostly I like to hear about electronics since in stores no one is around to explain anything.  

If I do see a host of vendor that I don't really care to listen to, I simply change the channel.  That take care of it. 

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Marp wrote:

Could--yes.  Should--yes.  Will--not likely.

There should be a forum where only hosts and vendors can post  what they think of us.

Now that one I would even pay to read!  "We" chew them up, but I'd bet a years salary that theirs would be even better.  LOL 

Humans are always going to "attack" humans.  Proven fact.  Not everyone will agree, like, or associate with some ... again, fact.  Just because we don't like, agree, or whatever shouldn't give us the right to attack, but we do.  Human nature?   

Hi @Preds!

Just my thoughts on your last 2 words that ended with a (?), Human nature? Nah, to me it shows each person's character traits. Ain't human nature to me, just some things some people seem to pick up along their path through life.

Won't be long now till the puck drops!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

No, I don't think that will happen.  Some hosts and vendors are deserving of criticism, like the one who went on Twitter and described plus size women in the most obscene terms.  Do you think that person should be commended?

@Kachina624

I agree about vendor....and was shocked that QVC chose to retain her.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”