Valued Contributor

Do you think that we could all abstain from making critical comments about the hosts and vendors?

I am so sick and tired of seeing the nit-picking remarks about those who are just doing their respective jobs.

The products are fair game, but, please, let's give the personal attacks a rest.

Honored Contributor

I agree.

Esteemed Contributor

@coco14 wrote:

Do you think that we could all abstain from making critical comments about the hosts and vendors?

I am so sick and tired of seeing the nit-picking remarks about those who are just doing their respective jobs.

The products are fair game, but, please, let's give the personal attacks a rest.

This place?

In a word, "No". 

It'll never happen.

Honored Contributor

Probably most of us could, but there are some who won't abstain.  That's the ugly reality of it.

There's enough stuff in life to deal with, without nitpicking every single thing somebody says.  That's the way I see it, anyway.  Smiley Happy  Nothing good ever comes of it.

Esteemed Contributor

Could--yes.  Should--yes.  Will--not likely.

There should be a forum where only hosts and vendors can post  what they think of us.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

No, I don't think that will happen.  Some hosts and vendors are deserving of criticism, like the one who went on Twitter and described plus size women in the most obscene terms.  Do you think that person should be commended?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

It seems to be a sport for some. What sad lives they must have.

Honored Contributor
I've posted anything *ugly* about a QVC host. Past or present.
Honored Contributor
Haha...can't edit from my phone. Meant to say I've NEVER post anything mean or ugly about a host.
Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

Could--yes.  Should--yes.  Will--not likely.

There should be a forum where only hosts and vendors can post  what they think of us.

Now that one I would even pay to read!  "We" chew them up, but I'd bet a years salary that theirs would be even better.  LOL 

Humans are always going to "attack" humans.  Proven fact.  Not everyone will agree, like, or associate with some ... again, fact.  Just because we don't like, agree, or whatever shouldn't give us the right to attack, but we do.  Human nature?   

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."