Occasional Contributor

I think Jacquie mentioned they were bringing crafting back on the Q. Does anyone know when the shows are??? thanks nancy in nashville

Valued Contributor

They had a show on March 5 in which they raced through the products and finished in 45-50 minutes instead of having it last the full hour. I don't think that is a good sign (sales must have been minimal so they moved on to Jewelry or whatever it was), but I don't know. Haven't heard of any more shows since then - did Jacqui say that recently?

Regular Contributor
I wish they would. I miss them sooooo much!!!""""
Occasional Contributor

I read on another post that the insider magazine showed that there is a show on May 11th called craft hour. I don't know the time, sorry! I miss the old days of crafting on the Q. They always had such unique items for sale!

Valued Contributor
On 4/16/2014 goodtobetink said:

I read on another post that the insider magazine showed that there is a show on May 11th called craft hour. I don't know the time, sorry! I miss the old days of crafting on the Q. They always had such unique items for sale!

Thank you goodtobetink! I searched that week and found a show on May 8th called Craft Corner (nothing popped up for May 11 so maybe they moved it?). Here is the description:

Craft Corner

Thursday, May 08, 2014
03:00 - 04:00 PM EST

Calling all crafters! Tune in to Craft Corner on QVC® for some of the latest paper crafting trends, uniquely beautiful papers and crafting kits, scrapbooking, card making, paper crafts and more. Plus we will share the hottest tools and techniques to help you achieve professional results for all your crafting projects. Don't miss Craft Corner to inspire and invest in everything you need to feed your creativity.

Occasional Contributor

Looks like they scrapped the Craft Corner for May 8 - it's not there now!

Valued Contributor

Hi Austins Baba - you are right! There is no crafting show at all for May. I guess they decided they couldn't compete with HSN? Of course they are right if the last show they presented is representative of their capabilities now. The thing is HSN is all about paper crafting and there a lot of other crafts out there. QVC could try bringing us some of those, like they did in the old days, that would be fun, but I guess they consider that too risky - sigh

Thanks for the update.

Honored Contributor