Regular Contributor

At least three of Anna's new items are up for order today! Pretty Paintings Card Making Kit, 405-524, $44.59 for 30 cards on two payments, Flower Pot Decoupage, 405521 $24.94 and 96 foil stamped cards for $24.95 405523. The 12" x 5.5" metallic papers are in, 405-537, $27.95 for 48 on two payments, and the All About Her die cuts are back in stock, $3 off at $19.95 395-641. Also, get $15 off a $75 order with the code 140035.

No sign of the butterfly die cuts or the lace gatefold 12" folders.

I would love to be playing with my items during the shows next week, but it usually takes a full 7 days to ship to my location. Still, I have hope. Fingers crossed. Happy shopping!

Regular Contributor

I saw that! But I decided to wait till Craft Day, hoping for that flat rate shipping, or at the very least just pay one full price S & H and get half off everything else on that day.

But no need to worry....I'm feeling like the lucky winner of tomorrow's giveaway. So that means that gorgeous card kit, dies, metallic papers and 12" folders will be mine....for free! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Yea, in my dreams!!

I just wish there wasn't so many things I wanted! And that's before even knowing what the WRMK Today's Special will be!!

Valued Contributor
Hi Upallnight, AG is offering so many lovely things! Hope you get your order before the show! It would be fun to have them and watch the show at the same time. HI KATI: there are not only Anna Griffin's products and WRMK's products, I just found one of my notes from the January show and there are also those kits from Docraft! I am planning to order my AG products at the stroke of midnight, but it looks like my mom will have a Dr.appt that day (not confirmed yet) so I will be gone most of the day. I am bummed :-( but it's not like I can tell her isn't convenient because I want to watch Craft Day. Thank goodness for AG's "sneak previews"!
Frequent Contributor

You are right! AG does have so many lovely things. I did order the decoupage flower pot kit but have a few other things that I want, too. The new card kit for one. Have to wait until the govt. pays me at the end of the month........ha ha

Mr DVR will be working extra hard that day!

Valued Contributor
On 3/19/2015 mewsmomtoo said: Hi Upallnight, AG is offering so many lovely things! Hope you get your order before the show! It would be fun to have them and watch the show at the same time. HI KATI: there are not only Anna Griffin's products and WRMK's products, I just found one of my notes from the January show and there are also those kits from Docraft! I am planning to order my AG products at the stroke of midnight, but it looks like my mom will have a Dr.appt that day (not confirmed yet) so I will be gone most of the day. I am bummed :-( but it's not like I can tell her isn't convenient because I want to watch Craft Day. Thank goodness for AG's "sneak previews"!

mewsmomtoo, I feel your pain. During my husband's battle with cancer, it never failed that he had appointments on craft days. I always had to miss some of it. After he passed away, when I heard of this upcoming craft day, I thought at least I'd not have to go to the doctor's that day (you have to find good where you can!). Well darn if my sister didn't call and ask me to go with her to see her orthopedic surgeon that day! She has done so much for me since my dh's death, how could I not? But I just wanted to cry. She's coming in from out of town too so will be spending most of the day with me. I am glad to see her but wish it were for another day. It's hard to find things to look forward to right now and I had been so looking forward to this but I can't very well explain that to her. She doesn't get my love of crafts at all so she definitely would not understand. So we are in the same boat.

I got one of those Docraft kits last month. I'm wondering if that is what you are talking about with them? Or are there new things? I have a couple of their kits and they are very nice quality items.

Regular Contributor

Oh, Qgirl, I'm so sorry you'll miss Craft Day. I hope you'll be able to record it and at least get to watch it later. If you can stay up late (depending on your time zone) you could at least see the Today's Special and maybe the show after that. Anna said she'd be on about 1:30am then several times later in the day. Or put your sister to bed early so you can watch the evening shows....or maybe stay up all night and just expect to be exhausted the next day! See, so many options!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

And yes, it's great that Anna has already put several of her new items up for sale already. I'm just hoping they don't sell out before Craft Day. I'm assuming they have plenty to go around or they wouldn't be for sale already.

Mews, I dilly dallied around and didn't get the Docraft kit I wanted, so I hope they're back again. And maybe something nice from Xyron that I can't live without. I do hope you manage to sneak some watching time in, too. even if it's very early or very late. It'll be worth it!

Valued Contributor
Hi Qgirl26, I'm so sorry to hear about your Craft Day dilemma - I remember back in January you said that the Craft shows were one of the few things that can make you forget your pain for a while :-( As you say, there is nothing either of us can do about it. On the other hand, our wallets might be happier. I just wish I could record at least some of it. And, yes, I was talking about the Docraft kits, the one I wanted sold out. I have the item#, but haven't checked to see if it is in stock. I have found you need to search the HSN website for Docraft and DocraftS to get all their products. I hope you get to watch some of the shows and lets hope we both get to watch the Fall 24hr Craft Day
Valued Contributor
Hi Kati, I am going to watch as much as possible at the start and maybe an hour or so in the morning if I can get myself out of bed :-) After that the day is pretty much shot. I might catch the final 30 minutes. They do have TV's in the waiting areas so maybe I can catch a few minutes there. They need to offer us DVD's of these 24hr events :-) Now I have to take a couple of hours to decide what I want and then what I can afford :-) The possibilities are what make these craft offerings so fun and exciting!