Respected Contributor

Crackers

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo

we have a very old family recipe that is very similar to yours, but without the dates and cherry, and almond extract.......ritz, pecans, sugar, egg whites baked......then it sits at least 12 hours in the fridge with freshly whipped whipping cream on top and then sprinkled with pecans. part of the whipped cream sinks into the pie to make it moist and just a bit gooey. i make this for thanksgiving every year instead of a pecan pie.....ours is called a pecan torte. so easy, so delicious! it can be made walnuts also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor
Ritz, Everything flavor
Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

I haven't felt like eating for over a month but I get hungry.  I had DH pick up Graham Crackers.  I haven't had them in years but I like one with a little peanut butter on it when I really need to eat something.

When I was little my favorite thing was graham crackers dunked in milk.

When I got a lot older and was working at a horse farm a co-worker and I would eat Teddy Grahams on our breaks.

Cat Happy

*I hope you feel much better soon, Noel!*

Respected Contributor

Heart   Walker's Shortbread Rounds . . . so buttery and delicious Smiley Wink 

Esteemed Contributor

I like just about any cracker that has sesame seeds.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@dooBdoo

we have a very old family recipe that is very similar to yours, but without the dates and cherry, and almond extract.......ritz, pecans, sugar, egg whites baked......then it sits at least 12 hours in the fridge with freshly whipped whipping cream on top and then sprinkled with pecans. part of the whipped cream sinks into the pie to make it moist and just a bit gooey. i make this for thanksgiving every year instead of a pecan pie.....ours is called a pecan torte. so easy, so delicious! it can be made walnuts also.

It does sound delicious, @sunshine45!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

These crackers come in several flavors...and I love all of them, but the rosemary & oilve oil are my fave Smiley Happy

mmms-l300.jpg

Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

These crackers come in several flavors...and I love all of them, but the rosemary & oilve oil are my fave Smiley Happy

mmms-l300.jpg

These are delish!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@newziesuzie wrote:

Crackers

@newziesuzie  OMG! I can easily eat an entire box of these in one sitting! I especially love them with onion dip...YUM!!!!