Super Contributor

Re: Cops alerted to living baby by ""mystery voice"" from car

On 3/9/2015 Topaz Gem said: If only one officer heard the voice then I might wonder, but four people heard it. I have no doubt that it was either angels or the baby's mother watching over her daughter. Now that the baby is okay, her mother can continue on her journey.

Beautifully written and I agree.

Respected Contributor

The baby was unconscious.
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

I believe something supernatural ""spoke"" to them. Not the baby. Not the Mother. The Mother from beyond the after life or an Angel or Guardian Angel or something.

Super Contributor

FTLOG, the baby was non-responsive and unconscious.

Honored Contributor

On 3/10/2015 HollyDays said:

FTLOG, the baby was non-responsive and unconscious.

What does FTLOG mean?

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

For the Love of God?
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

Hi Topaz,

Thank you. Makes sense.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

I read the whole thread and didn't read that the baby was unconscious. It must have been in the link which I did not read. Sorry. But it makes as much sense as the words coming from a dead woman.
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/10/2015 VanSleepy said: I read the whole thread and didn't read that the baby was unconscious. It must have been in the link which I did not read. Sorry. But it makes as much sense as the words coming from a dead woman.

or an angel..... I also didn't read or hear anyone say that the baby was unconscious. Not in any news article or on the news. People hear what they want to hear.....

Honored Contributor

Yes.....the baby was unresponsive and unconscious.
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G