Respected Contributor

Re: Congratulations to the NFL division champs.

@birkin baby Living in SC, seeing the Panthers there would've been great, too! But...in this area we also consider the Falcons "our" team!

Respected Contributor

I feel it will be a very good, interesting Super Bowl this year.  Both teams are excellent.

I have been a Patriots fan since watching a youngTom Brady win his first superbowl after having replaced injured starting quarterback, Drew Bledsoe. He reminded me of "the little engine that could".   I also admire his dedication and drive.  Some "sports experts" say that at close to 40 years old, he is physically performing better than he did years ago.

pats5.jpg

I will be happy if the Patriots win, but also equally happy if the Falcons win.

Trusted Contributor

GO PATS!

♥♥♥♥ Tom Brady ♥♥♥♥

Pats.png

Respected Contributor

@september

When I hear his name, 'Teflon' comes to mind.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Trusted Contributor

@gracie2014 wrote:

@september I am originally from New England, love the Patriots, Red Sox and the Celtics. 

Me too....GO PATS

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Regular Contributor

If I were the Steelers .... I would ask an independent panel to inspect the balls used during last night's game.   So sad that "cheaters" win in the end....that's not how it's supposed to be.   No, I am not a Steeler's fan, I do not even watch football.

Respected Contributor

Brady will always be a cheater and I will always question his "wins".

Respected Contributor

@cottageHill wrote:

If I were the Steelers .... I would ask an independent panel to inspect the balls used during last night's game.   So sad that "cheaters" win in the end....that's not how it's supposed to be.   No, I am not a Steeler's fan, I do not even watch football.

There is no reason to do this.  I am from Pittsburgh.  Mike Tomlin (coach), Ben Roethlisberger (QB) and many of the other Steelers players have already spoken after the game and today that they did not perform (coaching & play execution) at a high enough level to beat the Patriots.  They made no excuses, no accusations of unfairness or cheating towards the referees or Patriot players or staff.

While I am a Patriots fan, I am married to a forever die-hard Steelers fan.  Even my husband said that the Steelers didn't/couldn't perform well enough to win the game.

I am not much of a football fan, but both the AFC/NFC championship games  yesterday were somewhat of a disappointment.  I, however, look forward to the Super Bowl, both teams are well skilled and it should be an more well balanced game.

Respected Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@birkin baby Living in SC, seeing the Panthers there would've been great, too! But...in this area we also consider the Falcons "our" team!

@vermint And @birkin baby another Panthers fan!!! Will pull for the Falcons.  still mad at the Pats due to our first Super Bowl when Panthers played them.  That was the year the Pats cheating scandal broke.  Haven't liked them since then. 

Hoping Panthers will be back on track next season.  

Super Contributor

Pats fan here also ! Long time Boston sports fan ! I love our quarter back too!