Honored Contributor

Re: Congratulations to the NFL division champs.

Can't help but feel bad for the Packers, but Atlanta played great.

Contributor

Congtatulations to Tom Brady and the New England Patriots!

Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I'm so sick and tired of Tom Brady. 

@jaxs mom- I never tire of TB....and he is as nice as he is good looking and talented...

Honored Contributor

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Contributor

Patriots all the way.  New England girl here!  But I think it will be a tough game!

Honored Contributor

GO PATS! 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Super Contributor

Wish my Cowboys would have made it but I'll take the Falcons in the Superbowl. Anyone that's gonna take on Brady is my team Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I live in New England and am a fan of all the local teams, so I will be rooting for the Pats on Super Bowl Sunday.  I think Tom Brady is one of the greatest quarterbacks ever.  His record really speaks for itself.

Having said that, I think there is something rather off-putting about Brady.  I can't put my finger on it, but I sense a smugness about him.  I also think that he was less than truthful in the whole "deflate gate" controversy, and probably deserved the suspension.  Of course, this opinion makes me quite popular among my Brady obsessed friends here in New England Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I still can't believe the Falcons are in the Superbowl.  I gave up after the first games of the season.  On them and my Eagles.

However, since I live here now and my Eagles will never get back to the big game in my lifetime under their present ownership, I'm rising up to support the hometown team and fellow birds.  

Go Falcons! 

And let's make sure someone checks the balls.  The NFL is on that right?  Smiley Tongue