Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Just saw a video on MSMBC of the total disregard of some for the welfare of others. Climbing over people, stepping on them, disgusting.

I agree with you @occasionalrain but the survival instinct kicks in and it's every man for himself.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Valued Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Just saw a video on MSMBC of the total disregard of some for the welfare of others. Climbing over people, stepping on them, disgusting.

This is what happens when people are running for their lives. It is not intentional disregard for others, it is primal self preservation.

Honored Contributor

MSNBC says forensic evidence points to a suicide bomber's body.

They also report the bomber has been identified.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@occasionalrain, get back to me after you've found yourself in this very situation.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I can only hope if I ever find myself involved in an attack like this that I am lucky enough to be sitting next to you so I don't have to worry that you will step on me in a sense of urgency to leave what is clearly an unexpected and  frightening scene.

Respected Contributor

It's very scary to be in big crowds now.   You just never know what's going to happen 

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

That is what panic looks like.  It's very common, usual for a crowd, I would say since we have heard about it over the years.

Valued Contributor

Reporting of celebrations on ISIS media.

Respected Contributor

@Maudelyn wrote:

Reporting of celebrations on ISIS media.

😡

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

Press conference coming up soon, it is said.