Valued Contributor

As the result of an explosion at an Ariana Grande concert in the UK.

Esteemed Contributor

@Maudelyn Band members, or audience members, or both?

Honored Contributor

I'm just watching this now.  It's at the Manchester Arena and unfortunately they are reporting there are fatalities but details are still very sketchy at this point.  It isn't clear if the injuries/fatalities are from the explosion or from the resulting stampede of people . . . good thoughts and prayers to those that are effected by this whatever it is.

Respected Contributor

Band is safe. 

People in the crowd are the casualties.

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Valued Contributor

Thank you @momtochloe and @PurpleBunny. Sorry @CareBears, I don't have any more info. I did hear the words "possible terrorism" used. But that's always the first assumption these days. Very sad if this was intentional. Why target a crowd of young folks?

Respected Contributor

Omgosh 

Esteemed Contributor

@Maudelyn I just finished googling and there are still reports coming in and none of it seems to be verified yet, so we just have to sit back and watch for any updates!

Honored Contributor

@Maudelyn wrote:

Thank you @momtochloe and @PurpleBunny. Sorry @CareBears, I don't have any more info. I did hear the words "possible terrorism" used. But that's always the first assumption these days. Very sad if this was intentional. Why target a crowd of young folks?

@Maudelyn even worse I have heard on two separate cable news channels (if folks are interested Fox News is carrying the coverage live) and please know this is very preliminary but it could be a huge balloon burst by a microphone and sent people scattering causing the injuries and deaths . . . beyond tragic.

Respected Contributor

Injuries appear to be below the waist. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

I just put on Fox News, CNN is not covering the story as yet

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.