Super Contributor

I know it's on a zillion times a day, but I like the USPS Christmas commercial (No Place Like Home For The Holidays).  The singer's voice is just right for the song, and it reminds me of long ago Christmases when I was young and had lots of family around.

Esteemed Contributor

Reminds me of Bing Crosby. I sing along when this commercial airs

Honored Contributor

The one I never tire of is the Hershey's Kisses ringing.  Brings a smile to my face every time, even though it's been on a few years now.

Super Contributor

Yes, the USPS commercial is very Christmassy and really enjoyable and the music is just right.

Another commercial I love is the turkey trying to stop smoking.  I think he is so cute and huggable, and the details of his little house and his clothing are wonderful (in the latest version he is wearing the best sheepskin slippers).  I hope they do a Christmas version.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

The one I never tire of is the Hershey's Kisses ringing.  Brings a smile to my face every time, even though it's been on a few years now.

This is my favorite too. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

My current favorite is the Temptation's Cat Treat Christmas commercial:

ttps://www.ispot.tv/ad/ZZMz/temptations-cat-treats-all-it-takes-is-a-shake

Denise
Trusted Contributor

Haven't seen it yet this year ...... Polar Bears in the Coca Cola commercial .

Trusted Contributor

Re: Commercial I Like

[ Edited ]

@Fona  I am with you about the turkey slippers......so cute!!  The attention to detail in all these Chantix commercials really intrigues me ~ very creative.

I, too, will be looking for a holiday version : )

I think he has quite a few fans................they should have a naming contest for him.....he's adorable.  Maybe he'll get a lady friend someday.

Honored Contributor

Not like the USPS is a new concept and maybe instead of spending money for advertisements they should use it towards security to prevent the theft of gift cards being sent through the mail.

Honored Contributor