Respected Contributor

Re: Colorama Adult Coloring Book

@NUNYA wrote:

@Smaug wrote:

A friend got an adult coloring book for me but I haven't had time to actually sit down and color. I think she got it from here:

http://www.booksamillion.com/features?cat=color

Come over,  we can color inside my blanket fort LOL  Smiley Tongue

I got finger paints and 30 year old play-doh too. I hope your carpets aren't white. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

nunya, I went to Amazon to see if they had coloring books for grown ups, and they have a lot.

Amazon is always my go-to for products to check out, I think they have everything Smiley Happy

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

@Smaug wrote:

@NUNYA wrote:

@Smaug wrote:

A friend got an adult coloring book for me but I haven't had time to actually sit down and color. I think she got it from here:

http://www.booksamillion.com/features?cat=color

Come over,  we can color inside my blanket fort LOL  Smiley Tongue

I got finger paints and 30 year old play-doh too. I hope your carpets aren't white. 

Nope, no carpet....we haven't mastered not getting it dirty so we can't have any LOL

Respected Contributor

@NUNYA wrote:

Nope, no carpet....we haven't mastered not getting it dirty so we can't have any LOL

LOL! When I was a kid my mother had white carpeting installed in the living room and she put a baby gate in the doorway to stop me and my younger brother from getting in. When my mother wasn't looking brother busted through the gate like a rodeo bull and made a beeline for that white cloud of a carpet waving a green marker in his hand. He scribbled on the carpet while bravely I cringed behind a chair. My mother walked in and shrieked. I had no idea humans could make that noise. Boy did my brother get into trouble. My poor mother scrubbed and scrubbed but to no avail. To this day we have no idea where that marker came from.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

@Smaug wrote:

@NUNYA wrote:

LOL! When I was a kid my mother had white carpeting installed in the living room and she put a baby gate in the doorway to stop me and my younger brother from getting in. When my mother wasn't looking brother busted through the gate like a rodeo bull and made a beeline for that white cloud of a carpet waving a green marker in his hand. He scribbled on the carpet while bravely I cringed behind a chair. My mother walked in and shrieked. I had no idea humans could make that noise. Boy did my brother get into trouble. My poor mother scrubbed and scrubbed but to no avail. To this day we have no idea where that marker came from.

As sorry as I am for your mom with her carpet, I have tears in my eyes from giggling over this story (the bolded portions are what shoved me over the edge)!

When I was much, much younger, I went over to my girlfriend's house and her mom had put up velvet ropes (like at the theatre) to keep people out of the living room . . . it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen!

Regular Contributor

Omg, I'm laughing so hard. Your poor mom...."and that's why we can't have nice things.." Lol. CH
Honored Contributor

I like coloring books.  Unfortunately, mine are the speed of Scooby Doo (lol). Anyone here remember how to play jacks?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

As sorry as I am for your mom with her carpet, I have tears in my eyes from giggling over this story (the bolded portions are what shoved me over the edge)!

When I was much, much younger, I went over to my girlfriend's house and her mom had put up velvet ropes (like at the theatre) to keep people out of the living room . . . it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen!

LOL! Did she hire ushers on special occasions? 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

@Smaug wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

LOL! Did she hire ushers on special occasions? 

I'm telling you, it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen and get this . . . the ropes matched the furniture!

The whole room was in creams and a french blue . . . I can still see it in my head, it is seared into my brain . . . and she probably did hire ushers but then again maybe not.  I don't think too many people were allowed in that house . . . 

I can also still remember my mom's face when I was relaying this information to her when I got home . . . oy!

Honored Contributor

I'm coloring the creative cats coling book by creative haven. I didn't see the HSN set you are referring to. I do find coloring the cats a good way to relax. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval