Trusted Contributor

I only have one more gift to buy.  I ordered a new wreath for my front door.  I'm ready.  Smiley Very Happy

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Honored Contributor

The b&m stores have begun decorating for Christmas weeks ago. Its nothing new.

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

@stuyvesant wrote:

I give money.  It's easier, and people seem to appreciate it.

@stuyvesant

Always the right size and color, no exchanging necessary.

Honored Contributor

Maybe the OP has never noticed before, but this has been going on for many years now.  

Honored Contributor

@NorthernLights wrote:

I'd rather read about Ryan Seacrests sex life than this again.

Hmmmmm. a real toss up. I'll be considering this decision as soon as I finish manicuring the cat.......

Honored Contributor

@NorthernLights wrote:

Does this complaining seriously go on about 120 times every year until it hits Thanksgiving here? My guess would be yes.

@NorthernLights  Of course it does and it has nothing to do with the decorations.

It has to do with trying to get a rise out of everyone-again.

It's starting a thread just for the sake of starting a thread when one has nothing else to contribute.  There is no way that those starting these threads have never seen other threads about this issue and certainly there is no way that they have never seen decorations in stores long before Christmas.

I really wish the mods would lock these threads; they are just repetitive, nothing new, and clutter up the board with nonsense.

And notice those who start them never come back.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Valued Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@NorthernLights wrote:

Does this complaining seriously go on about 120 times every year until it hits Thanksgiving here? My guess would be yes.

@NorthernLights  Of course it does and it has nothing to do with the decorations.

It has to do with trying to get a rise out of everyone-again.

It's starting a thread just for the sake of starting a thread when one has nothing else to contribute.  There is no way that those starting these threads have never seen other threads about this issue and certainly there is no way that they have never seen decorations in stores long before Christmas.

I really wish the mods would lock these threads; they are just repetitive, nothing new, and clutter up the board with nonsense.

And notice those who start them never come back.

I never get it. You walk past 500 sections...but you see  the holiday one and it's too much. You can't just ignore somebody else's happiness to get to yours.

Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas Already

[ Edited ]

@RoughDraft wrote:

@NorthernLights wrote:

Yes, because everyone if forced to participate, don't ya' know?  Woman LOL

I'm waiting impatiently for the annual stores being open on Thanksgiving threads.     Woman LOL

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

@NorthernLights wrote:

Yes, because everyone if forced to participate, don't ya' know?  Woman LOL

I'm waiting impatiently for the annual stores being open on Thanksgiving threads. :womanwink:  :womanfrustrated:  :womantongue:  Woman LOL

@JaneMarple  Oh crikey-I forgot about those. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

I was in BB&B last Friday and they were putting up a Christmas Tree, ornaments etc.. It seems a little early, isn't it? Usually I see the decorations after Halloween. I was surprised to say the least.

I agree Christmas stuff should start Friday after Thanksgiving.Smiley Happy  I wish someone would tell Hallmark that.  They start Christmas movies before Halloween.  They never show one classic Christmas movie.  Thank Goodness for Turner Classics.