Trusted Contributor

Glad to learn his residence address is known publically.  This piece of human dung needs to be "taken", his word.  I don't care how but would prefer it involve abundant suffering.  His family can be left alone unless they were involved.  I'm sure he is hiding out but I'm hopeful he can be lured, flushed, baited somehow and then "taken".  

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Honored Contributor

@MrsSweetieBear wrote:

I'm sure he is hiding out but I'm hopeful he can be lured, flushed, baited somehow and then "taken".  

Don't forget the spotlight on him to make him easier to see, and the forty hours of suffering after being wounded. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Cecil the Lion

[ Edited ]

This creep of a lion-killer just gets better and better.  According to The Daily Mail, an employee sued him for sexual harrassment in 2009 and he settled with her.  Her complaint alleged that she llost her job  after she reported this alleged odious conduct.  Read the article for the creepy allegations.  This guy makes my skin crawl:

WARNING: the link contains a photo of the dentist with a dead lionl with the dentist smiling broadly about "taking" him.  I'll bet today's events wiped that sh*t-eating grin off his face.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3179047/Dentist-killed-Cecil-lion-accused-sexual-harassment-...

Honored Contributor

'Nowhere to hide'..........The entire world isn't very happy about this.  He's going to have to change his name, his look for quite awhile.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Well, Palmer has certainly made a name for himself.  Every news channel, including Anderson Cooper with CNN.  No detail spared about Cecil.  Even the Governor of Minnesota appeared in front of cameras to say how much he disliked this man.

It is said the U.S. Is prepared to cooperate with Zimbabwe, where this killer is wanted for questioning.  With all this press, I am sure the U.S. Will extradite him if necessary.  Of course, this big brave macho killer hunter is in hiding, likely somewhere in Minnesota.  Hey, Palmer, no place to run - no place to hide.  Try to buy your way out of this one.  Hope you are tried and convicted and serve your time rotting in a jail in Zimbabwe.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cecil the Lion

[ Edited ]

‘Walter Palmer Is Satan': Celebrities Rage Over Cecil the Lion’s Killer

http://time.com/3978108/walter-palmer-cecil-the-lion-celebrities/

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

My husband and I had seen this only a few hours ago. We both became sadly and emotionally ill of the fact that Cecil was 13 years old, trusting and in a Reserve For Animals.

What a horrible person this was, a dentist paying $50,000.00 for [this] shoot.  What makes people do these acts for trophies? 

What must people think of the ratio of Americans? Ones that have this blood sport mentality, to be entertained? 

Trusted Contributor

Wow...."big game hunting" plus sexual harassment?  Dude has a problem.  And the future does not look peachy for his career.  Karma is coming back to get him and it will bite him where the sun "don't  shine".  Good for Mia and Jimmy.  I wish Rod Serling was still around.  He could write a great TWILIGHT ZONE about this "human".

Respected Contributor

petition to help save Cecil's cubs

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/437/704/490/save-zimbabwes-lion-cecil-cubs/

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Honored Contributor

@MrsSweetieBear wrote:

Glad to learn his residence address is known publically.  This piece of human dung needs to be "taken", his word.  I don't care how but would prefer it involve abundant suffering.  His family can be left alone unless they were involved.  I'm sure he is hiding out but I'm hopeful he can be lured, flushed, baited somehow and then "taken".  

@MrsSweetieBear wrote:

I so agree with you.....he uses the word "taken" to make it sound better....call it what it was......he baited and slaughtered Cecil.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.