Respected Contributor

Interesting bit of news about Yelp! Over the last two days Yelp! pulled thousands of negative posts on the good dentist. My post has been taken down 4 times. Looks like their stock nosedived. Coincidence or karma? Hmm...

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/yelp-gets-horrible-reviews-from-investors-and-potential-employees-2...

...Yelp’s YELP, -25.22% shares fell more than 16% in after-hours trading on Tuesday, after providing a disappointing outlook for the rest of the year.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

may he and all others who hurts animals, burn in h e l l for what he has done!

Honored Contributor
This will be costly to the dentist because I think we can assume he has lost most of his patients. I loved what Jimmy Kimmel had to say about the reasons why men have a need to kill big game. Apparently what they lack in one area, they try to make up in another.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate and graphic.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains graphic photos.

Valued Contributor

Re: Cecil the Lion

[ Edited ]

deleted by poster

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC because it contains graphic photos.

Thank you, Beth.

To posters who think it's enough to add a disclaimer or caution at the top of their posts -- it isn't.  I was scrolling upward, from the last post, and was shocked by what I saw.  There was a caution at the top of the post; however, I saw it too late. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

@surfk wrote:

You removed my entire post because of one photo?? Why couldn't the one photo simply have been removed or deleted. I would have been happy to have done that if requested (if the mod couldn't have done it) versus the entire post being deleted.

I really can't believe that entire post was deleted for a well-circulated photo contained within it.

A photo that some might have chosen to avoid seeing.  I reported your post as inappropriate.  It was the Moderator's decision as to what portion of it to remove. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

There are no words to describe how I am feeling about everyone who let these animals down for $$ (monetary gain).

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's argumentative.